ever shaved something you wished you hadn't

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
shaved some points in a basketball game once..........oh yea and my eyebrows beacuse of the movie the wall :alco:

manu1959 said:
shaved some points in a basketball game once..........oh yea and my eyebrows beacuse of the movie the wall :alco:
we talking accidently or on purpose?
i gouged my eye brow... everyone got a good laugh out of that one

Johnney said:

mine was on purpose

let a girlfriend shave my nether regions once....don't recomend that either

what were you doing to gouge an eyebrow? i ain't buying that story

manu1959 said:
mine was on purpose

let a girlfriend shave my nether regions once....don't recomend that either

what were you doing to gouge an eyebrow? i ain't buying that story
gotta touch them up once ina while otherwise i get those old man brows. the ones that look like a horned owl...lol
freaking plastic piece i stuck on it broke right in the middle of my eye brow

Johnney said:
freaking plastic piece i stuck on it broke right in the middle of my eye brow
He's telling the truth. I met Johnney the day he posted the picture of the accident. I stood in the restaurant and laughed.

my eyebrows when i was 7.... less because of my looks because my dad came home from duty and whooped my ass on the spot....

shaved my legs when i was in MS for training... my legs are hairy and my marine g/f at the time dared me to do it.... as we were quite reliant on dares and what not to keep this relationship of total opposities interesting, i accepted.
the next morning at PT the gunny saw me and aside from constant teasing from him and the other marines in my class (i was the only squid in the class), he promised punishment for this disgrace the next day. next day came around and he had picked me out a great new PT uniform for the rest of the month; hot pink short shorts and a lavender t-shirt that said "juicy". all the people driving onto base in the morning would see me and honk and holler in laughter.....

Johnney said:

Especially me. :D

Never anything I've regretted, but I have shaved every inch of my body except my eyebrows and that tiny area that is covered by a speedo. I did this several times for state championship swim meets.

Johnney said:
i shaved a couple pussies before. wait, your talking about the animal?

Why do i have the feeling you had no problem doing that:p This is a thread about things we wish we hadnt shaved:p

Hobbit said:
Never anything I've regretted, but I have shaved every inch of my body except my eyebrows and that tiny area that is covered by a speedo. I did this several times for state championship swim meets.
Your times Hobbit? The daughter is a swimmer also.

Joz said:
He's telling the truth. I met Johnney the day he posted the picture of the accident. I stood in the restaurant and laughed.
yes you did... and pointed it out to the other customers id i remember correctly!

New Topics

Forum List

Back