Ever seen a Tap-Dancing Pig? If Not, Prepare to Be AMAZED...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After her inflammatory, insulting comments about Americans...again...resulted in even fellow Democrats telling her to STFU and 'go away', Hillary slipped in the tub, broke her wrist, then rushed out to do damage control ... in an effort to keep herself 'relevant' for the 2020 Presidential election...

Here's How Hillary Tried to Explain Her Disparaging Comments About Trump Voters

'Hillary Clinton tried to downplay comments she made in India recently about Trump voters and the 2016 election, saying she meant no disrespect to any individual or group.”

The former Democratic presidential nominee told a crowd in Mumbai that the U.S. didn’t “deserve” a Trump presidency and that her opponent’s campaign, which centered around the slogan 'Make America Great Again,' was “looking backwards,” adding that she won states "that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward.”

Going further, Clinton noted that Trump’s campaign could be boiled down to: "you know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs. You don't want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are."

Taaaaa Daaaaaaa....

upload_2018-3-19_14-58-19.jpeg

'Amazing', right?! Bwuhahahaha...........

Cankles should just shut up and bake cookies or something....maybe just focus on staying upright

How did Cankles fracture her wrist?

Her fat arse was trying to 'BREAK Dance' in the shower.

Bwuhahaha.....

Trumpy dances every day and you people say nothing except more winning when in truth you are losing biggly piggly

Trumpy dances every day and you people say nothing except more winning when in truth you are losing biggly piggly

I fully support Hillary's remarks. I hope she makes more and I hope she runs again for office.

Ever seen a Tap-Dancing Pig?

no, but go ahead and dance.

Seem to me Russia wants to try and keep Hillary relevant.

I understand they've invested so much in getting the fools to hate her with an uncanny passion, they don't want the passionate hatred the rabid right has for her to go to waste.

Forum List

Back