Ever notice this about lib leaders and their followers?

Comparing obama to RINOs is not a valid comaprison - they're frick and frack.

So who do you think is so different?

CON - SER - VA - TIVES.

Here, you say it: CON - SER - VA - TIVES.

Thanks for the meaningless response - chickenshit.

OF COURSE you don't - you're a leftwinger. Tell me something I don't know.

That's the obamabot kowtowing to authority - you just don't give a shit if the government runs your life down to the fine details - you're born puppets. :D

Why don't you watch your own damn toddlers? Or is that another thing the government is supposed to do for you? Oh wait, it is - feminists who haven't aborted their children want the government to take care of them for free while they work their "affirmative action" job.

Riiiiight, marriage is like slavery. Half-assed, ABSURD analogies - that's what passes for obamabot "logic". :D

Your bs is SO easy to own. Who IS the super-Liberal president you're referring to?

This clown has disconnected from reality - I rest my case. :lol:

Here's how you say 'Conservatives'. Note the capital C.

Lying, anti-science, know-nothing bigoted ignoramouses.

Leftwingers: Control freak, abortion loving, anti-white, dictator-loving, race card tossing, statist, ecofascist, government-loving, koolaid sucking brainwashed robots. :D

CON - SER - VA - TIVES.

Here, you say it: CON - SER - VA - TIVES.

Thanks for the meaningless response - chickenshit.

OF COURSE you don't - you're a leftwinger. Tell me something I don't know.

That's the obamabot kowtowing to authority - you just don't give a shit if the government runs your life down to the fine details - you're born puppets. :D

Why don't you watch your own damn toddlers? Or is that another thing the government is supposed to do for you? Oh wait, it is - feminists who haven't aborted their children want the government to take care of them for free while they work their "affirmative action" job.

Riiiiight, marriage is like slavery. Half-assed, ABSURD analogies - that's what passes for obamabot "logic". :D

This clown has disconnected from reality - I rest my case. :lol:

Leftwingers: Control freak, abortion loving, anti-white, dictator-loving, race card tossing, statist, ecofascist, government-loving, koolaid sucking brainwashed robots. :D

Well, when you are thinking of disenfranchising people, the first thing you do is demonize them like you are doing right now.

Well, when you are thinking of disenfranchising people, the first thing you do is demonize them like you are doing right now.

Take two LARGE SIZE paranoid pills, and call your psychiatrist in the morning. :D

Obama: a coke-snorting druggy who's cruised through life on "affirmative action". :lol:

PATRICK2: Bullshit - you wouldn't get a single one right.

You're a koolaid kadet, an unschooled uninformed mindless bot in obama's robot army. If you are a typical bot, you don't a single thing about economics or history. You're just a hypnotized lemming, drawn along the road to your own destruction by your Great Leader, the community organizer from chicago."

IndependntLogic:

LOL - this shows what a clueless moron you are. So fine. let's play. This would be where you answer directly, dodge or Cut & Run. Kinda predictible. Just tell me which ones I get wrong and then you can try! Or Cut & Run.
1. You thought Obama was full of it tonight.
2. You are all for the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership.
3. You're anti-abortion.
4. You're against raising taxes as proposed by Obama.
5. You think ObamaCare sucks and should be repealed.
6. You think nuclear power is fine.
7. You think the EPA goes overbaord and is wasteful
8. You don't believe there is anything that specifies a seperation of church & state in the USC.
9. You think Obama's Bailouts were terrible.
10. You think our current involvement in Libya violates the USC
11. YOu think unions hurt the economy and business
12. You think the Debt ceiling should be addressed through cutting expenses, not a combination of cutting and increased taxes.
13. You think Obama sucks.

LOL - That was SO easy! Like I said, mindless drone. No one needs to read what you're going to write, we already know it. I'm sure in your past threads is proof of all of the above. You're mindless.

Bu hey, you claim to know me so well, go ahead, let's see how you do.

Time to dodge, change the subject or Cut & Run drone.

(It was after this post, Good Ol' Patrick2 screamed like a girl and ran from my response)

Always easy to spot the extremists who can't think for themselves! What did I tell ya Patrick2? Did I tell you that you might as well not even write your am radio / FOX talking points because we already KNOW all your opinions. They have been fed to you by your masters and you couldn't come up with an original thought if you were paid to.
Then of course, I was able to accurately predict everything you would do next:
1. Dodge. Hmmm. Yes it seems you've addressed other posts and posters after getting biitch-slapped on your little challenge about "BS - you wouldn't get one right!".
It's okay Patrick, it was expected of you and predicted by me.
2. Change the subject. Obviously I got more than 1 right. More than 10 out of 12 right? 11+ out of 12? Like I said, If we want your opinion, we'll ask someone else. :)
3. Cut & Run.... which you obviously have from this post. You simply don't know what to say when spanked by those who are able to think for themselves. I guess that first reply about only being able to regurgitate the talking points of am radio, was right. You should have just not disputed it.
And when I pointed out that maybe you just happen to agree with those RW radio guys, you definitely should have known better to jump in the face of a better informed, better thinking, superior debater. You're just not equipped for original thought sweetheart.

That's the difference between us. I was able to nail all of your opinions above and you were able to Cut & Run from the same challenge. But it's cool. The world needs parrots too. :lol:

Last edited:
The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

When the right quit voting in batshit crazy people like Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin, talk to us.

When the left quits voting in quasi marxist incompetent unqualified pretentious ASS HOLES like obama, talk to us.

The difference here is that many people on the right agree with me.

When the right quit voting in batshit crazy people like Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin, talk to us.

When the left quits voting in quasi marxist incompetent unqualified pretentious ASS HOLES like obama, talk to us.

The difference here is that many people on the right agree with me.

And the vast majority of Independents agree with you too. I'd take a look a Perry or Romney but batshit Bachmann?!?!? Are you f-ing kidding me?
Look, I can deal her hypocrisy - but the whackjobs' defense of it is disturbing.
However, there is a BIG difference between making a bunch of political promises and not keeping them all (e.g. Obama) vs. completely pathological and continual lying (i.e. Bachmann).
Add in the stupidity and whackjobbery and I'll tell ya what: Nominate Whackmann, hand the WH to Obama.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Obama sucks monkey butt.

Whenever a conservative gets a lot of publicity, the leftwing ramps up its defamation machine and goes after them. Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Palin, Bachmann, Coulter - every single last one. How often do you hear some leftwing crackpot deal with their political positions - try to refute them? Almost never. They keep saying things like they're "insane". Right - the leftwing has not only nearly destroyed this country, but western civilization as well, but if you're conservative, you must be "insane". To any thinking person .... no wait...to anyone with an IQ over 90, it's all perfectly clear: about 95% of lefties are unable to debate or refute, they can only handle their stock-in-trade: defamation.

Whenever a conservative gets a lot of publicity, the leftwing ramps up its defamation machine and goes after them. Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Palin, Bachmann, Coulter - every single last one. How often do you hear some leftwing crackpot deal with their political positions - try to refute them? Almost never. They keep saying things like they're "insane". Right - the leftwing has not only nearly destroyed this country, but western civilization as well, but if you're conservative, you must be "insane". To any thinking person .... no wait...to anyone with an IQ over 90, it's all perfectly clear: about 95% of lefties are unable to debate or refute, they can only handle their stock-in-trade: defamation.

LOL!!!! Nice dodge. And the NON-Left Wingers?
See, I've already proven you're nothing more than a parrot for the Army of Right Wing Whackjobs. I can tell you all your thoughts on virtually every issue because you don't thnik for yourself. You can't do the same about me because I do.

btw, I like watching Pappa Bear once in a while.

So I've already handed you your ass and now you're whining like the little biotch you are, because you can't refute anything I nailed you on and because you can't do the same with me. Poor baby.

You may now continue your dodging, Cut & Running, ranting and whining...:lol:
Point, set match...

See, I've already proven you're nothing more than a parrot for the Army of Right Wing Whackjobs. I can tell you all your thoughts on virtually every issue because you don't thnik for yourself. You can't do the same about me because I do.

So I've already handed you your ass and now you're whining like the little biotch you are, because you can't refute anything I nailed you on and because you can't do the same with me. Poor baby.

Point, set match...

Are you the boards tough guy or something? You seem like the whiney bich to me. Just sayin.

Point, set match...

See what I mean everyone? Look at the above - absolutely NOTHING about policy - - just incoherent puerile potty mouth blabber. Are there any lefty ADULTS here? :rolleyes:

Point, set match...

See what I mean everyone? Look at the above - absolutely NOTHING about policy - - just incoherent puerile potty mouth blabber. Are there any lefty ADULTS here? :rolleyes:

Ooooh poor baby. Let's see. Was your OP about "policy" or just a bunch of Talking Points from Right Wing Radio that you were owned on? Now you're the one whining because the other kids aren't playing the way you want them too? :lol:
Then you started new little rants which include such deep "policy debates" as the stuff above. Where exactly is your deep policy reference here? Is it that lefties must not have an IQ above 90? Is it that Rush is right? So solly, I never saw an actual "H.R. 1234 Rush is Right" piece of legislation...

So do you want to continue whining about those mean ol' LibDems and Indies who won't argue the way you want them too? Want to have me tell you your opinion of Obama's stance on the Debt Ceiling? Maybe let you know your opinion of Cut, Cap & Trade? As I've already shown, I can predict your stance on any issue because I watch FOX news.
You say you want to discuss policy? I'm more than happy to "discuss policy" with you - I just haven't seen you discussing it.

The leaders, the obamas and Hillarys and John Edwardses, are usually people with no real accomplishment in life who are also control freaks and want to run the lives of people who DO contribute to society down to the smallest detail, like what light bulbs they buy. Their followers are usually dupes whose intellect starts and ends with absorbing whatever slogans are given them, which is enough to get them to join the march of the lemmings. In the case of obama, it's worse - more like a religious cult.

The liberal leader/dupe relationship is sort of sado-masochistic - one wants to use big government to control as much as possible about people's lives, and the other wants to be controlled by limitless big government. :lol:

The Right wants to amend the Constitution to not only take away a woman's right to have an abortion, but also to take away the states' rights to allow a woman to have an abortion.

Uh, nooooooooooo..... most conservatives recognize the constitutional right of states to regulate it, and there's no "right" in the constitution for abortion - Roe ranks up there with dred scott and plessy v. ferguson as one of the colossal errors in USSC jurisprudence.

Really?? Do you have evidence that MOST self-identified conservatives OPPOSE the pro-life amendment that always appears in the GOP platform??

I'd like to see that evidence.

The Right wants to amend the Constitution to not only take away a woman's right to have an abortion, but also to take away the states' rights to allow a woman to have an abortion.

Uh, nooooooooooo..... most conservatives recognize the constitutional right of states to regulate it, and there's no "right" in the constitution for abortion - Roe ranks up there with dred scott and plessy v. ferguson as one of the colossal errors in USSC jurisprudence.

Really?? Do you have evidence that MOST self-identified conservatives OPPOSE the pro-life amendment that always appears in the GOP platform??

I actually know some Conservatives who feel that abortion in the case of rape or incest, should be a choice. They are also okay with the "Morning After" pill. So basically their views are against what they deem "convenience abortions". I'm sure there are many Conservatives who are of the same view.
The difference I think NY is pointing out, is that I've never met a Liberal who wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade. I'm not saying there aren't any but I would venture that the overwhelming majority of those who want to see Roe v. Wade overturned, are Conservatives.

Recognizing that states have a right to regulate it, and being in favor of a constitutional amendment are not contradictory positions. As a practical matter, most recognize that a constitutional amendment is an almost insurmountable obstacle on that issue, whereas one state at a time would probably work - just like it seems to working for "gay marriage".

Recognizing that states have a right to regulate it, and being in favor of a constitutional amendment are not contradictory positions. As a practical matter, most recognize that a constitutional amendment is an almost insurmountable obstacle on that issue, whereas one state at a time would probably work - just like it seems to working for "gay marriage".

Actually, as far a abortion goes, it sounds like a reasonable idea but the problem I see with it is this:
Can a state define something as Murder, if the Fed has decided it's not? Live in Texas (or a lot of The South) long enough and you will see thousands of bumber stickers that read "Abortion is Murder". You will meet people who feel that it literally true. Murder or even Manslaughter is a felony.
I mean, I know that there are dry counties in Utah and OK where possessing alcohol is a misdemeanor but legal in one state / life imprisonment in the next? It would be like being in a different country.
The other problem I see is that the poor are raped much more often than the middle class / rich. I saw this first hand when I volunteered at a teen-crisis shelter. Oh well, too bad? You shouldn't have gotten gang-raped at age twelve? So if a poor girl gets raped in a no abortion state, it's tought sh*t?

It's tricky.

Exactly what contributions did George W. Bush heap onto society?

Go on chief..feel free.

In that case..how about Donald Trump?

Ronald Reagan?

Actually..name someone.

GWB was a buisness owner....understood economics beyond just theory.
Yeah....he was quite the......

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Forum List

Back