Ever notice that the left must resort to FORCE for everything?

...i gave you my definition of far right and left....
Bingo! You gave your own fucked up version of the definition. Not the actual definition. Thanks for playing, Harry.
hey dont mention it.....and of course your fucked up definition is the real one right?...i said back in the beginning it was my definition,if you cant handle that maybe you should stick to threads were everyone agrees with you...

The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they canā€™t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.Thatā€™s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join
`The left depends on "Force of Law". The right depends on "Force of Firearms."
Uh...no. The right depends on ā€œDefense by Firearmsā€. There is a monumental difference, my dear.

Bingo! You gave your own fucked up version of the definition. Not the actual definition. Thanks for playing, Harry.
hey dont mention it.....and of course your fucked up definition is the real one right?...i said back in the beginning it was my definition,if you cant handle that maybe you should stick to threads were everyone agrees with you...
Or...maybe...just maybe...you should accept that you donā€™t rule the world. That you donā€™t dictate definitions to society. It takes an unimaginable sociopath to state ā€œI stated from the beginning they were my definitionsā€. The fact that you actually come up with your own definition of words shows a mind-boggling sense of self-importance.

Let me guess...single? No children? Yep. Textbook.

Or...maybe...just maybe...you should accept that you donā€™t rule the world. That you donā€™t dictate definitions to society. It takes an unimaginable sociopath to state ā€œI stated from the beginning they were my definitionsā€. The fact that you actually come up with your own definition of words shows a mind-boggling sense of self-importance.

Let me guess...single? No children? Yep. Textbook.
what the fuck are you babbling about?....did i say i rule the world?....it seems more like you think you do....its called an OPINION dumbass,look it up you might learn something...

Itā€™s true. The left believes that they know how everyone should think and act. They donā€™t think twice about using the power of government (force) to get people to live and act how they want to.
sit down pred i have news for you.....the right also think they know how everyone should think and act.....yea i know, i was shocked too.....

No.....the Right in the United States is far less intrusive. The left has speech codes,they want to control sex in colleges, they tell you how much food you can have at restaurants, what kind of butter on your popcorn, what kind of toilet,.........they force you to get obamacare, to bake cakes, take pictures, on and on..........

Itā€™s true. The left believes that they know how everyone should think and act. They donā€™t think twice about using the power of government (force) to get people to live and act how they want to.
sit down pred i have news for you.....the right also think they know how everyone should think and act.....yea i know, i was shocked too.....

No.....the Right in the United States is far less intrusive. The left has speech codes,they want to control sex in colleges, they tell you how much food you can have at restaurants, what kind of butter on your popcorn, what kind of toilet,.........they force you to get obamacare, to bake cakes, take pictures, on and on..........
how much less guy?.....the religious right and the die hard far right want you to act and like what they like....just like the far left does...

Because their souls are so rotten that violence is the only thing that makes the Left feel like it's actually alive; their little dicks would go limp without it.

The left abhors liberty. They always have and they always will. Their ideology and their ideas are so awful - they canā€™t get anyone to voluntarily enter into agreement with them of their own free will. Social Security requires force. Medicare requires force. Obamacare requires force. Even their unions require force.

Thatā€™s how you know the left is on the wrong side of history. The worst events in history have all been done by force (the Holocaust, slavery, rape, etc.).

Hospital Workers Want to Throw Off a Union They Never Wanted to Join
Human interaction at the very lowest level of interaction rests on the threat of violence.

what the fuck are you babbling about?....did i say i rule the world?....it seems more like you think you do....its called an OPINION dumbass,look it up you might learn something...
Um....snowflake? You donā€™t get to have opinions on the definitions of a word. :lmao:

Um....snowflake? You donā€™t get to have opinions on the definitions of a word. :lmao:
did i claim it was thee definition?...or did i say it was mine?....learn the difference dipshit...

did i claim it was thee definition?...or did i say it was mine?....learn the difference dipshit...
Again...you donā€™t get to have your own definition of a word. Wordā€™s weā€™re defined long before you were born, snowflake. They are written in stone and are fact. You donā€™t get to come along with your inflated sense of self and recreate them.

Again...you donā€™t get to have your own definition of a word. Wordā€™s weā€™re defined long before you were born, snowflake. They are written in stone and are fact. You donā€™t get to come along with your inflated sense of self and recreate them.
its called an opinion pussflake,in this country you can have one.....its like your opinion that you are a patriot......laughable but its your opinion...

its called an opinion pussflake,in this country you can have one.....
For the fifth time now, snowflake...you donā€™t get to have an opinion on the definition of a word. Itā€™s already to determined. Your desperate back pedaling is absolutely as idiotic as saying ā€œitā€™s my opinion that 2+2=5ā€. Uh...thatā€™s not an option that you get to have. Thanks for playing, Harry. :laugh:

its called an opinion pussflake,in this country you can have one.....
For the fifth time now, snowflake...you donā€™t get to have an opinion on the definition of a word. Itā€™s already to determined. Your desperate back pedaling is absolutely as idiotic as saying ā€œitā€™s my opinion that 2+2=5ā€. Uh...thatā€™s not an option that you get to have. Thanks for playing, Harry. :laugh:
you dont back pedal when what you said in the beginning is the same as what you are saying now pussflake....so now you have 2 words you can look up the meaning too....opinion and backpedaling.....by tomorrow you will know 2 new words...your welcome ....

you dont back pedal when what you said in the beginning is the same as what you are saying now pussflake....so now you have 2 words you can look up the meaning too....opinion and backpedaling.....by tomorrow you will know 2 new words...your welcome ....
For the sixth time now, my little sociopathic snowflake...you donā€™t get to have an opinion on the definition of a word. Itā€™s already to determined. Your desperate back pedaling is absolutely as idiotic as saying ā€œitā€™s my opinion that 2+2=5ā€. Uh...thatā€™s not an option that you get to have. Thanks for playing, Harry. :laugh:

Imagine the extreme level of self-inflated view one must have to say ā€œI have my own opinion on the definition of wordsā€. Yeah - uh - there is a reason dictionaries are published. :lmao:

Imagine the extreme level of self-inflated view one must have to say ā€œI have my own opinion on the definition of wordsā€. Yeah - uh - there is a reason dictionaries are published. :lmao:
when one lets you know its his opinion of what a far right winger is,and the person that takes offense to that opinion must mean that person is a far right winger himself...right pussflake?....

when one lets you know its his opinion....
...then one is clearly suffering from a self-inflated view.
like the old saying says....opinions are like assholes,everyone has one....even you,so i guess you are just as inflated with shit like everyone else is.......

Forum List

Back