Ever Notice, Sunday Morning News, Face the Nation, Meet the Press

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Should really say, face the libs and meet the libs. Most biased programming every fking week. It is amazing the lies and the miss information that comes out of these disasters they call news outlets.

Trump Bashing, conservative bashing, and never, fking never anything about the libs. squeaky clean libs, all kum-ba-yah every weekend. How proud to be a card carrying member for these whack jobs.

ABSOLUTELY NO INDEPENDENT EXCHANGE

Should really say, face the libs and meet the libs. Most biased programming every fking week. It is amazing the lies and the miss information that comes out of these disasters they call news outlets.

Trump Bashing, conservative bashing, and never, fking never anything about the libs. squeaky clean libs, all kum-ba-yah every weekend. How proud to be a card carrying member for these whack jobs.

It's not news, and it's not informative. It's a venue for the spin meisters to come out and talk their shit.

I don't watch it.

It's not news, and it's not informative. It's a venue for the spin meisters to come out and talk their shit.

I don't watch it.
one has to to understand where they actually are in their progressiveness. I have a barf bag in my hands as I watch.

I don't watch it.
one has to to understand where they actually are in their progressiveness. I have a barf bag in my hands as I watch.
One only needs to know who the progressives are, and you should already be aware that they're going to be radical, anti American trash.

I don't watch it.
One only needs to know who the progressives are, and you should already be aware that they're going to be radical, anti American trash.
but one needs to hear them to answer them.

Snowflakes from the Republican and trump cult whining about free speech and a free press. Folks who don't like the network presentation of news have the option of switching over to FOX or going online. They instead play like victims and bonafide snowflakes.

Total lies. There's always conservatives on every panel. But even they know how deranged Trump is.
Those three news shows are the best in the business.
Meet the Press has been on 70 years.
Will probably be on another 70 years.

The problem with you is you CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

You obviously don't watch them. Just yesterday Meet the Press talked the Dem party and what they have to do to move forward..'

You obviously don't watch them. Just yesterday Meet the Press talked the Dem party and what they have to do to move forward..'
yeah, I did watch, immigration immigration. how about the discussion on universities and how the conservative news stations make shit up. Yep, all them incidents at the universities are now made up shit. Too funny. They throw this mocked up version fk of a conservative that never corrects the statements. NEVER, just let the libs say what they want uncontested.

Forum List

Back