Ever looked up the definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

R

rdean

Narcissistic personality disorder - Mayo Clinic

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

------------------------------------------

Oh my God. Look at that.

Inflated sense of their own importance ----------------I'm the ONLY one who can fix things.

Inflated sense of their own importance----------------I'm admired. I get the highest ratings.

Lack of empathy for others:
Their son was violently killed, but I've also sacrificed. I created jobs.
I don't pay people because I think it's good business.
Jo8wE0T.gif

vulnerable to the slightest criticism --------------What else can you say?

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
This man is sick, sick, sick. What does his therapist say? Anyone?

I suspect you are going to have more and more mental health professionals weighing in.

UNIQUENESS
I consider myself to be special, one-of-a-kind, and totally different from others, especially other unhealthy individuals. I want to be “above” the rest and stress my “unique” set of circumstances. I think my circumstances and/or situation are different from others.

I had a gf that was a real narcissist. She litterally thought the world revolved around her.

I wonder if mental health professionals will start weighing in on Donald Trump?

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Oh my God. Look at that.

Inflated sense of their own importance ----------------I'm the ONLY one who can fix things.

Inflated sense of their own importance----------------I'm admired. I get the highest ratings.

Jo8wE0T.gif

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

obama-smug.jpg

Oh my God. Look at that.

Jo8wE0T.gif

obama-smug.jpg
Obama is nothing like those examples. You have to do better than that.

King Putt is an arrogant little twirp. Putin is probably hacked off that Murica sent a boy to do a man's job.

Oh my God. Look at that.

Jo8wE0T.gif

Are you sure that Narcissism is not a Personality Disorder instead of a mental disorder?

Forum List

Back