Ever just see some random guy

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
walking with a cross?

I was driving home today on highway 90 and they had some guy on the side of the road carrying a cross.

Maybe someone should tell him he isn't Jesus.

But seriously what is he trying to do?

Powerman said:
walking with a cross?

I was driving home today on highway 90 and they had some guy on the side of the road carrying a cross.

Probably in his own world just making a some kind of statment.

Bonnie said:
Probably in his own world just making a some kind of statment.

Yeah. I guess you'd have to see the highway I'm talking about. This guy needs to take a class in mass communication or something. It's not like he could even say anything to anyone.

That he did...I just wonder where he thought he was going carrying the cross. He'd probably need a plane to get to Calgary from South Louisiana.

Powerman said:
That he did...I just wonder where he thought he was going carrying the cross. He'd probably need a plane to get to Calgary from South Louisiana.

I think you mean Calvary - unless you're referring to a Canadian Jesus.

Powerman said:
walking with a cross?

Same question I ask when some jackass is burning a US Flag. Get some attention.

musicman said:
I think you mean Calvary - unless you're referring to a Canadian Jesus.

Not only that but nobody wants to go to Calgary...

If I were a billionaire I would leave them something so they could afford to move somewhere decent.

Powerman said:
walking with a cross?

i think he is lost next time you see him tell him to head west all his buddies are in berkeley

Forum List

Back