Ever Heard of The Gullah Wars from 1739 - 1858?

[

LOL...You mad? Why you mad bruh? I only said that blacks and indians both fought together against slavery and it got your back all up and got you calling names. Are you hurt or something? Oh you mad that I have the nerve to present this mother fucking history all in your face? You're offended

You're pulling a Pogo and crafting a fantasy history to your liking. The Seminole wars were not about "slavery," you moron. They were about the encroachment of Europeans onto Seminole lands. They started before there even WAS a United States.

yeah they did, its called "the Seminole wars". Look it up, race baiting dumbfuck.

Exactly;

The only thing BigotBoi is doing, is changing the Siminoles from Indians to black. I know they took in runaway slaves, but this is still an Indian tribe.
No, there were two separate communities that intermarried and cooperated with each other. most know of the wars as the Black Seminole Wars. On the Georgia sea islands the Gullahs basically freed themselves when the plantation masters left the islands to escape the Union invasion. The first southern land occupied by the north were those islands and many Gullahs welcomed them and joined the Union army.
There were no Seminoles on those islands.

[

LOL...You mad? Why you mad bruh? I only said that blacks and indians both fought together against slavery and it got your back all up and got you calling names. Are you hurt or something? Oh you mad that I have the nerve to present this mother fucking history all in your face? You're offended

You're pulling a Pogo and crafting a fantasy history to your liking. The Seminole wars were not about "slavery," you moron. They were about the encroachment of Europeans onto Seminole lands. They started before there even WAS a United States.

Go read a book and come back. I won't call you names because of it crybaby.

I know they took in runaway slaves, but this is still an Indian tribe.

Tell me again how this had nothing to do with slavery :badgrin: dumbass

yeah they did, its called "the Seminole wars". Look it up, race baiting dumbfuck.
Just like they called the Canaanites Phoenicians to throw off the fact that they were Black. White people love to lie about history so they dont have to deal with that nagging inferiority complex they seem to have.

Last edited:
[

I always knew you were a retard that time you claimed Vancouver was in europe but now you have exposed more of your ignorance for everyone to see. Whites and there revisionist history has been caught in too many lies to hold much credibility now. Its like an eraser. Its gets smaller and smaller with every mistake.

I don't think there are many people that see "Whites" as the saviors of "Blacks".

I do see a lot of LWNJ's who are obsessed with dividing people by race, gender, sexual identity, and ethnicity.
Why do they call the Lincoln the great emancipator then? Why do whites want reparations for the civil war when they never asked for it for any other war?

Forum List

Back