~Ever Been Slipped A "Mickey"??~

This is the only Mickeys people have slipped me.

mickeys40z.png

Women don't have to try too hard to get into my pants apparently.

No, if you noticed, over half the answers were from gents. And most of the date rape scenarios, are guys drugging girls. I wasn't trying to get it to that level. I was just wondering if anyone might have known someone else had put something in their drink.
And actually, I do need to correct my answer, because a guy once put eye drops into one my drinks, but it was just to make me sick.

:eek:

Now there's a thread up your ally :lol:

Have you ever been out drinking with friends, and somewhere as the night progressed, have you ever gotten the feeling, you were slipped some sort of drug into your drink??
Did you ever figure out what it was?? Or who did it??
And did you get over it pretty well??

I'm not going to ask if you have ever slipped anyone else a mickey or something.

But for me, I don't believe anyone has ever tried to slip anything into one of my drinks. After about 2 or 3 of some mixed drinks, I feel crazy on my own.

I thought you Mean a Mickey's Malt Liquor.

MickeysMaltLiquor40ozCap.jpg

Have you ever been out drinking with friends, and somewhere as the night progressed, have you ever gotten the feeling, you were slipped some sort of drug into your drink??
Did you ever figure out what it was?? Or who did it??
And did you get over it pretty well??

I'm not going to ask if you have ever slipped anyone else a mickey or something.

But for me, I don't believe anyone has ever tried to slip anything into one of my drinks. After about 2 or 3 of some mixed drinks, I feel crazy on my own.

Everclear in my orangejuice when I was a teenager---------couldn't taste the everclear but could tell my orange juice wasn't all or even mostly all orange juice so didn't drink it and confronted the idiot.

Forum List

Back