Even with so many gun free zones, American gun owners are saving lives during violent mass shootings

Gotta love an armed lady. :)

For those who haven’t seen this before, that woman was an off duty cop.

And how many times are you gunnutters going to post the same clip over and over trying to make us think that it's a higher occurrence?

How many times will we be hearing horror stories because people didn’t have a way to protect themselves?

Maybe the gun grabbers need to bring up all those innocents that were killed because they were mistaken for intruders. That happens 4 times the rate as the real intruder. This could get real ugly fast. I just don't have the time nor the stomach to do that myself.

You make that up, and then post it.....are you mentally ill?

Gotta love an armed lady. :)

For those who haven’t seen this before, that woman was an off duty cop.

And how many times are you gunnutters going to post the same clip over and over trying to make us think that it's a higher occurrence?

How many times will we be hearing horror stories because people didn’t have a way to protect themselves?

Maybe the gun grabbers need to bring up all those innocents that were killed because they were mistaken for intruders. That happens 4 times the rate as the real intruder. This could get real ugly fast. I just don't have the time nor the stomach to do that myself.

You make that up, and then post it.....are you mentally ill?

KId, you really need to get out more. Go see a movie other than a movie about a hero taking back his town with a trunk full of guns. Try a comedy. Or how about a Romance. My favorite Romance of all time is Jack Lemon's April Fools. But you need to just get outside more. The grownups are trying to talk now. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back