Even with Deal, Debt Still on Track to Grow by 7 Trillion Over Next 10 Years

This is why it is all smoke and mirrors...
If a deal emerges from the Senate, GOP and Democratic leaders in the House will face another tough round of arm-twisting to secure enough votes from both parties to achieve passage.

"From the Republican Party's point of view, I think we can declare victory in a limited fashion," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on ABC's This Week. "This is the first time in my lifetime that I know of that we're paying for future debt increases dollar for dollar, and that would not have happened without the 2010 election."

Still, Graham said the proposed deal does not go far enough for many conservatives because the debt is still on track to grow by about $7 trillion over the next 10 years

Read more: The Hill Mobile - GOP ready to declare victory in debt fight
What are you phonies bitching about? You assholes supported the Lyin' Ryan budget that grows the debt by almost $9 trillion over the next 10 years. Bitching about a 7 trillion increase while supporting a 9 trillion increase is a perfect example of typical CON$ervative dishonesty.

This is good for America...?

In ten years our national Debt is on track to grow from 14 Trillion to 21 Trillion

It's time to kick the phony liberal sobster mobsters out of Washington....and elect a whole bunch of Tea Party types...
Yeah, we need more Lyin' Ryans so that our national debt can grow to $23.1 trillion according to his budget, passed by the teabaggers in Congress. Those damn Libs can't grow the debt as large as a Teabagger no matter how hard they try. Get rid of the Libs and replace them with Teabaggers so they can bankrupt this great country faster!!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
If a deal emerges from the Senate, GOP and Democratic leaders in the House will face another tough round of arm-twisting to secure enough votes from both parties to achieve passage.

"From the Republican Party's point of view, I think we can declare victory in a limited fashion," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on ABC's This Week. "This is the first time in my lifetime that I know of that we're paying for future debt increases dollar for dollar, and that would not have happened without the 2010 election."

Still, Graham said the proposed deal does not go far enough for many conservatives because the debt is still on track to grow by about $7 trillion over the next 10 years

What are you phonies bitching about? You assholes supported the Lyin' Ryan budget that grows the debt by almost $9 trillion over the next 10 years. Bitching about a 7 trillion increase while supporting a 9 trillion increase is a perfect example of typical CON$ervative dishonesty.

Coming from someone that supports a downgrade of the US credit rating as long as Reps can take blame for holding the US hostage. Both the Ryan Bill and this bill are crap.

No one is doing handsprings over this bill--because the Federal Government regardless of this bill still raises the debt to 21 TRILLION in 10 years.

No one wanted us to default--so as a conservative I just hope this bill is the FIRST in a long line of bills that will reduce the size of the Federal Government along with spending that eventually balances the budget.

The next fight will be the balanced budget amendment--and anyone voting against this bill is certain to lose their seat in the house or the senate. 74% of the American public support a balanced budget amendment.

Last edited:

Coming from someone that supports a downgrade of the US credit rating as long as Reps can take blame for holding the US hostage. Both the Ryan Bill and this bill are crap.

There are already agencies getting ready to downgrade our debt. I doubt this will land on the Republicans doorstep--especially with Obama spending 4.3 BILLION dollars a day.

The Deal is a fucking UBER FAIL on Both parties. It Fails to do enough. Period. Virtually Guaranteeing our Credit Rating will be downgraded. Sends the message Loud and clear that none of our Representatives, From Either Party have the back bone to stand up and do what is right.

Just another Half assed punt. I am thoroughly and completely Fed up with the Lot of them.

What the Fuck can you do, Buy more gold, Ammo, and Provisions and wait for the collapse. lol

Last edited:

In ten years our national Debt is on track to grow from 14 Trillion to 21 Trillion

It's time to kick the phony liberal sobster mobsters out of Washington....and elect a whole bunch of Tea Party types...
Yeah, we need more Lyin' Ryans so that our national debt can grow to $23.1 trillion according to his budget, passed by the teabaggers in Congress. Those damn Libs can't grow the debt as large as a Teabagger no matter how hard they try. Get rid of the Libs and replace them with Teabaggers so they can bankrupt this great country faster!!! :cuckoo:

Say what? O's done punked us for 5, 6T in two and a half years, the two largest increases in our history now.

Say what? O's done punked us for 5, 6T in two and a half years, the two largest increases in our history now.
Since you are pulling numbers out of your lying ass, why not 50 or 60T in 6 months, now you have really hysterical, er .... er ..., historical increases. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile you’ve got investors scratching their heads wondering what Congress is doing; why are lawmakers trying to balance the budget and cut spending on the back of a fragile economic recovery, risking stalling that recovery with no prospect of job growth.

No wonder the roller coaster ride today.

Can you give me a list of investors who are worried about that? Would they be the same investors that fueled the Dunkin Donuts IPO?

Pimco's Gross: Don't Kill Recovery With Hasty Deficit Cuts

Bill Gross, co-chief investment officer of Pimco, the world's biggest bond fund manager, Thursday urged U.S. lawmakers to cut the massive federal deficit but not so swiftly as to choke off the nascent U.S. economic recovery.

Speaking exclusively to Reuters Insider, Gross said: "Let's cut the deficit, but let's do it gradually," so that real economic growth can take hold.

Pimco's Gross: Don't Kill Recovery With Hasty Deficit Cuts

Are you aware that if the dollar does drop, it will actually fuel the economy? Why do you think China keeps its currency artificially low?

Forum List

Back