Even Tucker Carlson condemns Trumps Ukrainian phone call

Only 17 percent of Americans think the call was appropriate
How can Republicans defend it?

personally I don’t feel there was anything inappropriate about the call, but if others feel differently that’s fine. What rational people can agree upon was there was no illegal action by Trump during the call. I think the spinning of what was actually said is a travesty

Illegal?
Is an abuse of power illegal or just a reason to take that power away from you?

what abuse of power? Man, I wish we had some transcripts of phone calls of Obama talking to heads of states.

this is just another partisan which hunt.
Not really

Unprecedented abuse of Presidential power for personal gain

None of the favors he demanded had anything to do with helping anyone but himself

personally I don’t feel there was anything inappropriate about the call, but if others feel differently that’s fine. What rational people can agree upon was there was no illegal action by Trump during the call. I think the spinning of what was actually said is a travesty

Illegal?

what abuse of power? Man, I wish we had some transcripts of phone calls of Obama talking to heads of states.

Not really

None of the favors he demanded had anything to do with helping anyone but himself

where in the constitution does it say a president can’t ask another head of state for a personal favor? And I’m being very generous with your characterization of it being a personal favor.

Illegal?

Not really

where in the constitution does it say a president can’t ask another head of state for a personal favor? And I’m being very generous with your characterization of it being a personal favor.
Nothing really
But when you tie it to military aid it becomes a problem

Zelensky asks about getting Javelin Missiles
Trump.....I’d like a favor though

Also from the article.
While chastising Trump for the call, however, Carlson and Patel stated that it's "hard to argue" that the president's mistake was "an impeachable offense." They point to the Justice Department not considering Trump to have broken any laws.

Yes. Of course. Bill Barr summarized, that sending a private individual to meet with two associates tied to a Russian mob boss, arrested trying to leave the country with one way tickets to Vienna, where the private individual was scheduled to go in one week, coincidentally, where the Russian mob boss is currently held up, to the Ukraine to deliver a private message from the President, if they wanted that military aid already appropriated by Congress, then they need to reciprocate by inventing a scandal on the Presidents political rival in the upcoming election, that this could not possibly rise to the level of violating any laws.

No really.
Great parroting of far left talking points Polly is very impressed.

153546296-items-dangerous-pet-birds.jpg

Second that BLACKHAWK ^^^ :21:

"Great parroting of far left talking points Polly is very impressed."

How many USMB conservatives think the call was appropriate?

‘No way to spin this as a good idea’: Tucker Carlson says Trump wrong to ask Ukraine president to investigate Bidens

Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden," the pair said in the Wednesday article published by the Daily Caller. "Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea."

I suspect Tucker Carlson is just trolling for some sympathy after the way he badmouthed Shep Smith. Carlson is a world class NaziCon asshole.

Also from the article.
While chastising Trump for the call, however, Carlson and Patel stated that it's "hard to argue" that the president's mistake was "an impeachable offense." They point to the Justice Department not considering Trump to have broken any laws.
I agree..actually..but it was without doubt a corrupt act. One of many such acts. I am against impeachment---I want America to repudiate Trump at the polls...or not. In a Democracy..the people get the government they deserve.....Just sayin'....

Also from the article.

Yes. Of course. Bill Barr summarized, that sending a private individual to meet with two associates tied to a Russian mob boss, arrested trying to leave the country with one way tickets to Vienna, where the private individual was scheduled to go in one week, coincidentally, where the Russian mob boss is currently held up, to the Ukraine to deliver a private message from the President, if they wanted that military aid already appropriated by Congress, then they need to reciprocate by inventing a scandal on the Presidents political rival in the upcoming election, that this could not possibly rise to the level of violating any laws.

No really.
Great parroting of far left talking points Polly is very impressed.

153546296-items-dangerous-pet-birds.jpg

Second that BLACKHAWK ^^^ :21:

"Great parroting of far left talking points Polly is very impressed."
Tell that to yovanovitch who delivered damning testimony against Trump and his pos SB lawyer Guiliani

More appropriate than the money Biden funneled through his junkie idiot son. Nothing that wasn’t sanctioned by oboe to block Don when he was running. It just didn’t work for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

‘No way to spin this as a good idea’: Tucker Carlson says Trump wrong to ask Ukraine president to investigate Bidens

Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden," the pair said in the Wednesday article published by the Daily Caller. "Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea."

I suspect Tucker Carlson is just trolling for some sympathy after the way he badmouthed Shep Smith. Carlson is a world class NaziCon asshole.

Shemp is a bitch.

More appropriate than the money Biden funneled through his junkie idiot son. Nothing that wasn’t sanctioned by oboe to block Don when he was running. It just didn’t work for him.

More unfounded conspiracy theory

More unfounded conspiracy theory[
Pot calling the kettle black. With all your anonymous sources.

Such as?

Such as?

Your party. The current anonymous whistle blower. In actuality, Adam Shitt. Fake news. False reports. At least there was a face, when they tried it on Kav. A very mentally unstable face.

Such as?

Your party. The current anonymous whistle blower. In actuality, Adam Shitt. Fake news. False reports. At least there was a face, when they tried it on Kav. A very mentally unstable face.

OK

Fake News and False Reports.......can you provide any examples?
You keep making such charges without backing it up

Ford gave a credible report that she had been telling for years, she also took a lie detector test......Kavanaugh did not

Whistle blowers are protected for a reason. His report was substantiated by Trumps transcript

Illegal?

Not really

Nothing really

the problem is is you’re inventing a scenario that never happened

Illegal?

Not really

Nothing really

I’m taking directly from the doctored transcript that Trump released

Regardless how wrong, Carlson and others on the blind partisan right will again vote for Trump.

Also from the article.
Barr has taken the position that the president is above the law. The DOJ has rendered itself irrelevant as far as the executive is concerned.

Not really

Nothing really

You're kidding? You take a transcript from the "Liar And Chief" without a grain of salt? Dude, seek help! :102: :eek: :nono: :321:

Not really

Nothing really

Alright so I guess it’s comedy hour. Good one.

Forum List

Back