Even the United States Post Office won't use the word "Christmas" to sell Christmas-themed stamps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the War on Christmas™ comes earlier and earlier every year. :(

I swear the War on Christmas™ comes earlier and earlier every year. :(
If you don't like it, tough shit. You are allies with the worst people on the planet, people who hate Christmas, Jesus Christ, and the American flag.

What about the fucking war on holidays? Why wouldn't you want more holidays?!
I was told by my Jewish tax man that Hannukah is not really a big deal to Jews, it's a holiday blown out of proportion by non-Jews who want Jews to have a holiday at Christmas time.

Kwanzaa is a fake holiday invented by a Communist. I doubt even 1% of blacks actually celebrate this fake holiday.

New Years Day is the only other holiday at this time, but funny as fuck, you're ALLOWED to say "Happy New Year!"

it's a holiday blown out of proportion by non-Jews who want Jews to have a holiday at Christmas time.
Christians just wanted a holiday around when the pagans had a holiday! And the only reason anybody cares anymore is because of presents and profits.

...I hate the Brave New World the left has created for us.

I hate the way partisan hacks will be challenged to essplain what the fuck "the left" has to do with the freaking post office, and then will run away and hide.

...I hate the Brave New World the left has created for us.
VERY pathetic, but NOT surprising. I purposely yell "Merry Christmas" each year to liberals I know, just to see their reaction. Some have actually CRINGED, it's hilarious to observe!

What's hilarious is that this thread's fake premise was debunked back in post 8, and it sailed right over your hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back