Even the Russian Newspaper, "Pravda" supports America's 2nd Amendment Rights!!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Wow, this article by the Russian newspaper, "Pravda" should just go to prove what extremists Dianne Frankenstein, and other anti-gun whack jobs really are. It is one thing to see things from our perspective, it is quite another to see it from a writer for a newspaper, a newspaper that was once a stenographer for the state, much like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSDNC, NY Times, LA Times and the media are for the Democrat Party; rather than to hear the Democrat Party's SuperPac's as I listed, given their political hackery. Read on, most interesting. Oh, and I just thought I would add this in, inspite of the number of guns and gun sales in California, crimes are going down in California, but that is a different thread. Read the Pravda article:

Americans never give up your guns - English pravda.ru

It truly is a sad state of affairs to have to link foreign media, because our so-called media is so full of poltical hacks and agendists - ABC, CBC, NBC, CNN, MSDNC etc.....

Last edited:
Even the Russian Newspaper, "Pravda" supports America's 2nd Amendment Rights!!!

I'll never understand why you guys cite a Russian newspaper when trying to prove a point about American policy/politics.

Don't ever give me shit for citing HuffPost

oh now you care what russia says...

Конечно я делаю. Но, учитывая ваше глубокое невежество, я не наименьшее количество бита, удивленного вашим идиотичным ответом. Вы полностью испытываете недостаток в сведениях истории России, чтобы понять цель моего поста.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back