Even the most ardent supporter of President Obama has to admit...

That this President hasn't delivered on everything he promised during the 2008 election.

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2008 - Defining Moment

He has delivered some things but the report card is not straight A's. Far from it. The "mindless partisanship" is still here on both sides. Special interests are as present as ever. The "middle class rescue" mentioned in the commercial's first 10 seconds has been, in fact, non existent.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA. I think yes for the most part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4AheUl6ls]Janis Joplin- Mercedes Benz - YouTube[/ame]

I've only heard you say that 5,533 times. You're a loser racist and you always will be bitch.

And it was true every time.

Birthers are racists. If you don't like being tagged as a racist, that's your cross to burn....err bear. :eusa_whistle:

Only a insecure fool would worry about an Obama zombie hack like you tagging anyone as a racist.... :thup:

Gee, if you were to look at the OP, you'd be hard pressed to find much hackdom but then again, I doubt you can read.

And it was true every time.

Birthers are racists. If you don't like being tagged as a racist, that's your cross to burn....err bear. :eusa_whistle:

Only a insecure fool would worry about an Obama zombie hack like you tagging anyone as a racist.... :thup:

Gee, if you were to look at the OP, you'd be hard pressed to find much hackdom but then again, I doubt you can read.

If you could read, you'd know i didn't quote and/or respond to your dumbass OP, dumbass. With that being said, it's no secret you're an Obama hack.... :thup:

If you could read, you'd know i didn't quote and/or respond to your dumbass OP, dumbass. With that being said, it's no secret you're an Obama hack.... :thup:

Candy Corn is an idiot. I revived this thread, stating that this was before he turned into a total hack. It was when he was half a hack.

Forum List

Back