Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

You would pretend that the negative is true, therefore you couldn't prove it. You believe in a myth, I guess. How exactly do you prove Greer was innocent? That's what you'd have to do. Nobody can do it or will ever try.:eusa_whistle:
You would pretend that the negative is true

That is the single funniest thing I have ever read on this message board. :rofl:

And I've read posts from Truthmatters, Rimjob, and Christophera. :lol:

It doesn't matter what you believe or want to be true, only that you cannot challenge the visual facts that prove Greer was the real assassin. This board or any other never challenged the evidence even remotely. The truth is stapled all over google and nothing can change that.:eusa_whistle:

thats all rat in the ass is capable of doing when he is taken to school and gets his ass handed to him on a platter from myself,chris in the past and you is post laughing smileys knowing he is cornered.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rat in the ass is a proven liar. I put him on ignore years ago when challenged to refute facts from a 9/11 video-the only bush ass kisser to ever take me up on that challenge here or any other message board,i put him on ignore because like the liar he is,he made things up saying witnesses to the pentagon crash said things in that video that they NEVER said.proof that he has to resort to lies when he is cornered with facts that prove him wrong.

You are the worst kind of troll in the jfk case. You pretend that the coverup is something besides the real truth. At least the WC idiots stick to official stupidity.:cuckoo:

Get a real life you obsessive troll. You don't post something once, or even twice. You post it HUNDREDS of times. It is a sickness. Get help.

Your sickness is believing something that you know is false. The grassy knoll shot was debunked over 20 years ago, you pathetic loser.:cuckoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He has a point though that when you argue with these paid shills like rat in the ass and dawgshit,your feeding the tards playing their game.It not worth it.

Last edited:
Get a real life you obsessive troll. You don't post something once, or even twice. You post it HUNDREDS of times. It is a sickness. Get help.

Your sickness is believing something that you know is false. The grassy knoll shot was debunked over 20 years ago, you pathetic loser.:cuckoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He has a point though that when you argue with these paid shills like rat in the ass and dawgshit,your feeding the tards playing their game.It not worth it.
hand job calling someone else a tard :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are the worst kind of troll in the jfk case. You pretend that the coverup is something besides the real truth. At least the WC idiots stick to official stupidity.:cuckoo:

You lack the intelligence to deal with a case this simple. Ironic, isn't it? You go back and worth with other trolls pretending to do something. You are putting on a show of disagreement about things which are all false. That defines conscious insanity.:cuckoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

very good point.what hypocrisy.He puts on a show of disagreement trying to convince trolls that are paid to come on here and lie and defend the warren commission report.what a hypocrite.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I do agree with thim though,that its dumb to argue with these resident trolls dawgshit and rat in the ass,yet he does the same thing.hypocrite.:cuckoo: people on the net are not worth arguing with,they know they can hide behind the computer and troll,thank god for the ignore feature.

This thread has been hijacked by the retards AGAIN.

Hey 7, go somewhere to see a clear version of the Zapruder film. You have been basing your idiotic claim on poor quality You tube garbage. The driver did not shoot the President.

You are a "liar" because you exposed your belief in a debunked grassy knoll shot. That's the only thing which stands in the way of the truth about Greer. Your arrogance and silly theories are laughable.

As I stated before, I showed the same footage that has been used by hundreds of others but my work nailed it in regards to making sense of the front to back shot and destroying the complete bullshit that is the grassy snow job. You only say it is blurry or unclear because you can't deal with the evidence against jfk's real assassin. The only thing imaginary is the faux authority you losers peddle in your deluded minds. You have no authority or evidence of anything except debunked government theories born out of altered films.

You are certainly entitled to believe what you want, but your "behaviors" in trying to succeed in truth suppression are no different than any other person whose seen the truth and denied it. You are denying reality and will never challenge or even acknowledge the overwhelming evidence against Greer.

You gave a debunked conspiracy theory promoted by Hollywood. Hollywood promoted an obvious red herring to divert attention away from Greer and to provide an alternative to the abusurd conclusions of the WC. You know what happened and that Greer was always the assassin or you certainly do now. There are tens of thousands who know Greer shot Kennedy because of my work and that'll continue in the coming years. As long as there are people out there like you who continue to support bullshit like the grassy knoll and debunked nonsense, disinformation will reach people but it doesn't matter as long as the real truth is out there.

You are completely irrelevant in the modern day of Kennedy research...sorry.:eusa_whistle:

stands up and gives standing ovation.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey 7, go somewhere to see a clear version of the Zapruder film. You have been basing your idiotic claim on poor quality You tube garbage. The driver did not shoot the President.

Get out of my thread and stay out, you proven liar.:badgrin: Harrison Livingstone DEBUNKED THIS BULLDUNG 22 YEARS AGO. Take your fake garbage elsewhere. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.:whip:

The JFK 100

The fifth shot
("Back and to the left")

Oliver Stone uses the backwards motion of the President's head in the Zapruder film (beginning in frame 314) to argue for an assassin on the grassy knoll. As discussed in the previous section, this argument ignores the forward motion of the head that occurs between frames 312 and 313.
But putting aside the initial forward motion, is the backwards motion in the Zapruder film evidence of a shot from the knoll?

The trajectory from the knoll

"Back and to the left, back and to the left," intones New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison (Kevin Costner) in JFK.

But look more closely. The President was not thrust "back and to the left"; JFK states it more accurately a few seconds earlier: "This is the key shot. Watch it again. The President going back to his left."(1)

Back to his left. This is what the Zapruder film shows (see below).

A comparison of Z frames 315-318

Does this make a difference? It does. Had the President been thrust to the left, that is, the left side of the limousine, directly into his wife, Jacqueline, this would not be inconsistent with the trajectory of a shot from the grassy knoll.

But that's not what happened. JFK lurched forcefully to his left, almost directly backwards in his seat.

In 1992, author Harrison E. Livingstone became the first conspiracy-oriented author to debunk the myth of the grassy knoll gunman. Livingstone writes:

If [the President] had been hit from the Grassy Knoll or stockade fence, it would have taken off the left side of his head and thrown him violently sideways, and not backward as in the film. The left side of his head was not damaged at all.(2)

WallPaint296.jpg

Author and JFK consultant Gus Russo concurs. He stood behind the camera as Oliver Stone filmed the motorcade scene, and has this to say:

Standing behind the picket fence, it is . . . apparent that if the shot were from the front, then it couldn't have originated behind the fence: the fence is at a 90 degree angle to Kennedy's head -- tilted 34 degrees left of center when hit -- at the time the President was struck. A virtual broadside hit. Such a shot would not have forced JFK's head forward or backward, but side to side, with the bullet exiting near Kennedy's left ear, hitting Jackie. Of course, none of this happened.(3)

WallPaint244.jpg

Note also that in the frames of the Zapruder film following the head shot, the wound is towards the front right of the President's head, not in the back, as Oliver Stone claims elsewhere in JFK.
Compare the following images, depicting the approximate trajectory(4) a bullet would take in order to hypothetically cause the rearward movement of the President, and the approximate trajectory a bullet would take from where Oliver Stone places a gunman on the grassy knoll.

Harrison Livingstone is not the only conspiracy theorist to acknowledge the disconnect between grassy knoll gunman theories and the "back and to the left" motion apparent in the Zapruder film.

Sherry Gutierrez is the former head of the Forensic Investigative Unit for St. Charles Parish of the Louisiana Sheriff's Department. She is a member of the Association for Crime Scene Reconstruction and "has testified as an expert in crime scene reconstruction and bloodstain pattern analysis in over 30 judicial districts in the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida." She believes that a shot struck the President from the front, but acknowledges that the President's wounds rule out the possibility that a shot could have come from his right side.

southknolllancer.jpg

Gutierrez observes, "Since the grassy knoll is not positioned within the possible locations of the shooter for the headshot, the fatal headshot could not have originated from behind the picket fence."(5)

The fifth shot ("Back and to the left") (Page 2): Oliver Stone's JFK: The JFK 100: JFK assassination investigation: Jim Garrison New Orleans investigation of the John F. Kennedy assassination

1K POSTS:eusa_hand:

I noticed how he clamed up and could only come back with a one liner when you posted these facts to him.:D:D:lol:

Go ahead post it then. It was slammed backward violently because the shot originated from the driver's seat. It's called, at close range.

Last edited:
I consider it a piece of history. A couple guys I talked to said there were trees that have been cut down that were in the line of sight, which seems like a big problem if true. Let alone get off three shots from a bolt action.

Truthseeker has done his homework.as i mentioned before many times,they had to cut the tree down to simulate oswalds conditions because it was blocking the site of where kenedy was hit.:D That tree was indeed cut down truthseeker.those two guys you talked to have done thier homework obviously.

Missing skull in the occipital, parietal and temporal bones is 100% consistent with Greer's angle, ya bitch.:eusa_whistle:

Missing facts in your over-compressed videos and gifs is 100% consistent with your need to be an attention whore, you brainless tard.

It's not about attention. It's about the truth, nothing else. The videos are yours and they support Greer's shot.:D

hypocrisy from rat in the ass as always.rat in the ass and his lover dawgshit have proven in sapdes over the years they have an obsession with me,they way they immediately make a post right after i do on a thread about 9/11 or jfk,now THATS pathetic and an obsession.:lol:

It's not about attention. It's about the truth, nothing else. The videos are yours and they support Greer's shot.:D

If the videos are mine, why did you admit to over-compressing them with a VCR and analog TV?

Have you dropped so far down the rabbit hole that you don't remember what you admitted to??
:eusa_whistle:

Why can't you show how Oswald shot jfk? I know why, you can't because he didn't.:cuckoo:

thats the understatement of the century,he indeed cant show oswald shot him because he didnt as he well knows.:D

You are a "liar" because you exposed your belief in a debunked grassy knoll shot. That's the only thing which stands in the way of the truth about Greer. Your arrogance and silly theories are laughable.

As I stated before, I showed the same footage that has been used by hundreds of others but my work nailed it in regards to making sense of the front to back shot and destroying the complete bullshit that is the grassy snow job. You only say it is blurry or unclear because you can't deal with the evidence against jfk's real assassin. The only thing imaginary is the faux authority you losers peddle in your deluded minds. You have no authority or evidence of anything except debunked government theories born out of altered films.

You are certainly entitled to believe what you want, but your "behaviors" in trying to succeed in truth suppression are no different than any other person whose seen the truth and denied it. You are denying reality and will never challenge or even acknowledge the overwhelming evidence against Greer.

You gave a debunked conspiracy theory promoted by Hollywood. Hollywood promoted an obvious red herring to divert attention away from Greer and to provide an alternative to the abusurd conclusions of the WC. You know what happened and that Greer was always the assassin or you certainly do now. There are tens of thousands who know Greer shot Kennedy because of my work and that'll continue in the coming years. As long as there are people out there like you who continue to support bullshit like the grassy knoll and debunked nonsense, disinformation will reach people but it doesn't matter as long as the real truth is out there.

You are completely irrelevant in the modern day of Kennedy research...sorry.:eusa_whistle:

stands up and gives standing ovation.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
best oxymoron award goes to ....

Get out of my thread and stay out, you proven liar.:badgrin: Harrison Livingstone DEBUNKED THIS BULLDUNG 22 YEARS AGO. Take your fake garbage elsewhere. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.:whip:
edited for idiocy...

Nothing exited jfk's forehead. That's a fact that you continually ignore. Frame 313 depicts that fiction which you keep pointing to as evidence of an exit wound. NO EXIT WOUND EXISTED ON GREER'S FACE, PERIOD. The back of his head is completely open and you see it obviously, but must lie about it and point to something that did not exist. The fatal shot involved the right front and right rear, an entry and exit.

Even after having it pointed out twice, Dumbo here screws it up again. :rofl:

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II

Even after having it pointed out fifty times, Dumbo here screws it up again. You still have no exit wound on jfk's face you piece of shit.:badgrin:

thats why government agents rat in the ass,dawgshit and freewill can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

OK, I am bored and it takes awhile to do research on cherry picked BS.

So, now that I have not ignored ONE piece of "evidence" presented can the conspiracy theory proponents explain two things to me? One, explain the blood splatter shown clearly in the videos and pictures YOU provide? Second, why must you become so offensive when backed into a corner?

Let me ask some questions...

Why are you so fixated on the Warren Report findings as being true?

The Warren Commission relied solely on the FBI for evidence and witnesses called.

We now know that the highest levels of government (LBJ, J Edgar Hoover and the Justice Dept.) decided the outcome of the Warren Commission the moment Oswald expired.

Memo from the Attorney General's office to the White House:

Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumour and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the shot came from the 6th floor of the TSDB, struck the back of President Kennedy's head at a downward angle, where is the exit wound that would be in his face???

He was shot in the temple (just like Asst. Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff shows after talking to the Parkland doctors)

Pict_Proof1_Kilduff.jpg

And the back of his head was blown out, just like Dr. McClelland shows in the sketch he drew and the picture, along with about 20 other Parkland doctors, nurses and medical assistants saw.

mcclelland_wound.jpg
mcclelland_shows_wound.jpg

ROBERT McCLELLAND, MD: "...I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered...so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out...." (WC--V6:33)

peters_shows_wound.jpg
carrico_shows_wound.jpg
bell_shows_wound.jpg

198BOHWoundWitnessesMontage.jpg

again seven,you prove rat in the ass,dawgshit and freewill agent can only sling shit indefeatliek the monkey trolls they are.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: they cant deny reality that all these doctors said that big wound in the back of the head was an EXIT wound.:lol::D

I love how all these paid shills that have posted here saying oswald was the lone assassin did not even bother to pay attention to what the thread title says.thats what their handlers instruct them to do obviously.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i hope since the date is on us again there can be a discussion on this thread title again.

Forum List

Back