Even the 47% are giving up on Hillary

Hillary's latest poll numbers show that only 45% of Americans view her favorably. I think I hear the Fat Lady warming up, and I don't mean the Hildebeast.

I have seen polls that have the number lower than that.

The Bitch is in serious trouble.

They will just glom onto the next fascist cult of personality.

Moonbat are followers without the capacity to think independently and are devoid of critical analytical skill.

If the left decides to keep hitlary around, she will be entrenched behind the media. Polls will start saying everyone loves her and the crimes she committed were just contrived scandal of racist women hating republicrats.

Hillary's latest poll numbers show that only 45% of Americans view her favorably. I think I hear the Fat Lady warming up, and I don't mean the Hildebeast.

I have seen polls that have the number lower than that.

The Bitch is in serious trouble.

The fact that she's loose on the streets let alone running for President means we are all in serious trouble.

They will just glom onto the next fascist cult of personality.

Moonbat are followers without the capacity to think independently and are devoid of critical analytical skill.

If the left decides to keep hitlary around, she will be entrenched behind the media. Polls will start saying everyone loves her and the crimes she committed were just contrived scandal of racist women hating republicrats.

Shes cut the press short more then once. They turn and shes done.

Forum List

Back