Even Rove Is Calling McCain Out!! ROTF!!

Did you miss the part wherein it said BOTH have gone to far? Or, is that just selective reading on your part allowing you to grasp on to something you think you can insult?

ROTF!! It's far right wing hack Rove you stupid idiot! It's like James Carvell calling out Obama!

Thanks for playing but try actually using your brain next time

I don't see it as "calling McCain out" if he is talking about both candidates, you moron. Calling someone out implies specificity, and there is none.

ROTF!! It's far right wing hack Rove you stupid idiot! It's like James Carvell calling out Obama!

Thanks for playing but try actually using your brain next time

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense will admit when their party has gone too far. We're not all like you, just looking for something to grasp on to with all our might, when in fact we really have nothing. Nice try, tho, you stupid belligerent pig-headed know-nothing.

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense will admit when their party has gone too far. We're not all like you, just looking for something to grasp on to with all our might, when in fact we really have nothing. Nice try, tho, you stupid belligerent pig-headed know-nothing.

Ya right, you guys haven't even admitted there were no WMD in Iraq.

I don't see it as "calling McCain out" if he is talking about both candidates, you moron. Calling someone out implies specificity, and there is none.

actually it's pretty significant for Rove to admit that ANY Republican is less than 100% honest...saying Obama isn't honest is like Rove saying he takes a dump everyday...that's easy...

actually it's pretty significant for Rove to admit that ANY Republican is less than 100% honest...saying Obama isn't honest is like Rove saying he takes a dump everyday...that's easy...

I don't get how saying someone goes too far is the same as calling them dishonest?

Don't get too excited about anything Rove says.

He easily speaks out of both sides of his mouth and tomorrow he'll have a press conference stating that he never made those comments.

He's a genius when it comes to playing the masses.

At one point he stated Governor Kaine of Virginia wasn't qualified to be a VP candidate for Obama because he was only a mayor of a town of 200,000 people, then he was only the Lt. Governor and then Governor of Virginia.

Not a month later he stated Palin was incredibly qualified to be a VP candidate because she was a mayor of the 2nd largest city in Alaska (9,000 people) and a governor.

As someone who works in marketing I admire Rove for his manipulative abilities, but the man is a snake.

The term evil genius comes to mind. :eusa_angel:

I don't get how saying someone goes too far is the same as calling them dishonest?

They lied about WMDs.
They lied about the war in Iraq.
They lied about the insurgency.
They lied about Katrina.
They lied about the tax cuts.
They lied about the bridge to nowhere.
They lied about earmarks.
They lied about the Palin investigation.
They lied about Obama.

FactCheck: McCain Continues to Distort Obama's Tax Proposals | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

SFGate: Politics Blog : Lies, Half-truths and Contradictions: McCain On "The View"

News Hounds: John McCain Lies About Alaska Governor's Jet ? Says it "Sold" on eBay "For a Profit," and Fox Covers For Him

OpEdNews » McCain & Palin Receiving Scrutiny for Torrent of Lies

It's the old "I know what they're really thinking" attitude again.

In other words, he didn't say what is being attributed to him, but since OJ knows what he's thinking, we'll just have to accept his word that what he REALLY meant was whatever OJ tells us he meant.

And again. He doesn't say any of the things we claim he does, but we'll just paraphrase him and translate for you what we KNOW he's thinking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back