Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

angry-obama.gif

The Obama White House is in full panic mode. Folks that normally support him are now openly second-guessing his policies and are being called onto the carpet to modify their honest opinions. Corey Booker was embarrassed personally by Barrack Obama soon after saying that his campaign against Bain Capital was nauseating. Now the White House has said "He's Dead To Me".

Sounds like a scene from the Sopranos.

Even "Bubba" has said that Mitt Romney had "Sterling Credentials" and that Obama's policies were potentially damaging to the economy. Of course he had to walk back those comments, without actually walking them back. Instead he simply apologized for being so open about his beliefs. To be honest, I don't think Obama is half the president that Bill Clinton was, so these comments carry weight.​

obama-angry.jpg

I've always known that it wouldn't take much for the media and Democrats to do a number on Obama. If they were all of the sudden to stop speaking in tongues and turn over a new leaf, they could destroy him practically overnight. I think the final straw was his obvious lack of support for the Wisconsin recall effort.

You see Obama hates hanging with losers. He loves rubbing elbows with the cool people. This is a leftover from his days in Harvard where everyone is cool, at least in their own minds. He loves being the center of attention even among heroes, even though he isn't one of them, being around great people to Obama is the next best thing to being great.

Obama has never been one to take on tough issues, regardless of how people claim he has. He hates losing, so much so that he avoids the possibility like the plague. This is what stops him from being great. He has this fear of failure. Well, this time it's coming back to haunt him. So many on the left were counting on Wisconsin and all he could muster was a lame tweet supporting the Democrat opposing Scott Walker. Now all of those security leaks matter and all of his criminality is starting to matter, even to Democrats.

Obama has had two things going for him. The Osama Bin Laden take down and his nice guy image. He's beginning to lose even that. The closer it gets to the election the more he's going to panic and the more his real personality will become known. His penchant for throwing others under the bus and his self-centered attitude is biting him in the ass big-time. I'm just worried about what he's capable of before leaving office. Will he let his vindictive nature get the better of him?

Scoreboard bitch.

angry-obama.gif

The Obama White House is in full panic mode. Folks that normally support him are now openly second-guessing his policies and are being called onto the carpet to modify their honest opinions. Corey Booker was embarrassed personally by Barrack Obama soon after saying that his campaign against Bain Capital was nauseating. Now the White House has said "He's Dead To Me".

Sounds like a scene from the Sopranos.

Even "Bubba" has said that Mitt Romney had "Sterling Credentials" and that Obama's policies were potentially damaging to the economy. Of course he had to walk back those comments, without actually walking them back. Instead he simply apologized for being so open about his beliefs. To be honest, I don't think Obama is half the president that Bill Clinton was, so these comments carry weight.​

obama-angry.jpg

I've always known that it wouldn't take much for the media and Democrats to do a number on Obama. If they were all of the sudden to stop speaking in tongues and turn over a new leaf, they could destroy him practically overnight. I think the final straw was his obvious lack of support for the Wisconsin recall effort.

You see Obama hates hanging with losers. He loves rubbing elbows with the cool people. This is a leftover from his days in Harvard where everyone is cool, at least in their own minds. He loves being the center of attention even among heroes, even though he isn't one of them, being around great people to Obama is the next best thing to being great.

Obama has never been one to take on tough issues, regardless of how people claim he has. He hates losing, so much so that he avoids the possibility like the plague. This is what stops him from being great. He has this fear of failure. Well, this time it's coming back to haunt him. So many on the left were counting on Wisconsin and all he could muster was a lame tweet supporting the Democrat opposing Scott Walker. Now all of those security leaks matter and all of his criminality is starting to matter, even to Democrats.

Obama has had two things going for him. The Osama Bin Laden take down and his nice guy image. He's beginning to lose even that. The closer it gets to the election the more he's going to panic and the more his real personality will become known. His penchant for throwing others under the bus and his self-centered attitude is biting him in the ass big-time. I'm just worried about what he's capable of before leaving office. Will he let his vindictive nature get the better of him?

Funny stuff! :lol:

Forum List

Back