Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

Yeah, for some reason, shady cults started by pedophiles don't really ring true to me.

Sorry.

Don't think batshit crazy becomes less batshit crazy because you throw vestments on them and call them a religion.

Sure...

What religion are you partial to? Some snake-charming Protestant cult?

Or perhaps you don't believe in God because it's your way or the highway?

Which is it bigot?

Wow, you're delusional.

They've focus-grouped the Bain Stuff. It doesn't play well to the wealthy, but to working folks, it resonates.

Becuase everyone who has ever worked for a living has encountered a POS in a suit like Romney who laid them off at least once.

"With five months until Election Day, Barack Obama faces a grim new reality: Republicans now believe Mitt Romney can win, and Democrats believe Obama can lose ... Last week's anemic job-creation and economic-growth data was sandwiched between two Bill Clinton specials: in one television interview, the 42nd President lauded Romney's business record as "sterling"; in another, he veered from the Obama line on the extension of Bush-era tax cuts ... The failure to unseat Wisconsin's Republican governor Scott Walker in a recall election was another bad sign for Democrats since it will rev up conservatives nationwide, including the kind of millionaires who gave big bucks to Walker's effort ... Veteran Democratic strategists from previous presidential bids and on Capitol Hill now wonder if the Obama re-election crew is working with the right message ... The White House remains on a rough political trajectory, with a potentially adverse Supreme Court decision on the Obama health care law looming, additional bad economic news from Europe coming and more worrisome polling pending ..."

Read more: Between the Lines: By Mark Halperin - TIME

Well, Erroneous Joe....seems like you've penned you own appellation....

"Wow, you're delusional."

Actually...it's a lot nicer than what other folks have been calling you....

[
He "destroyed" their lives? How? Was your life destroyed by being laid off? Is that why you sit around and post here?
For every person laid off at a Bain company about 100 continued in their jobs or were hired.

But that's not true.

A lot of those people worked in small towns where that plant or that factory was the only decent employer.

Some of those folks had serious medical issues as a result of occupational hazards, such as GST, and found their medical coverage was cut off.

And frankly, as far as the jobs Bain created, even Romney is running away from those numbers. He's not claiming Bain created any jobs... because they didnt'.

Most people who get laid off go out and get another job, rather than moping about it the rest of their lives. Anyone who doesnt understand that layoffs happen in industry is a dolt.
Are you claiming Bain did not create any jobs?

That idiot couldn't even make E-7 in the Army. You expect him to succeed in the civilian sector?

He comes across as a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing inbred.

[

Romney doesn't need defense - Obama does. Take your mouth off his ass for a moment and come up for a sniff of reality, bigot.

Wow... so unable to make the argument, you get vulgar. Nice.

Okay, one more time, instead of saying "Well Obama didn't serve either," why not defend Romney's lack of service?

It would seem a pretty easy thing to do.

Obama didn't serve because we didn't have a draft and there wasn't a war going on at the time. So he decided not to make the career choice you or I did in the early 80's.

Romney actively avoided the draft during a time of war, a war that he demonstrated in support of. (Just don't ask him to fight it. Dying in War is for Poor People.)

If Bain hadn't come in do you think those companies would have continued in business??

Or would they have folded and everyone would have lost their job??

How many lost their jobs and how many hung onto their jobs because Bain came in??

[

Romney doesn't need defense - Obama does. Take your mouth off his ass for a moment and come up for a sniff of reality, bigot.

Wow... so unable to make the argument, you get vulgar. Nice.

Okay, one more time, instead of saying "Well Obama didn't serve either," why not defend Romney's lack of service?

It would seem a pretty easy thing to do.

Obama didn't serve because we didn't have a draft and there wasn't a war going on at the time. So he decided not to make the career choice you or I did in the early 80's.

Romney actively avoided the draft during a time of war, a war that he demonstrated in support of. (Just don't ask him to fight it. Dying in War is for Poor People.)

Romney didn't serve. Just like Clinton. So what?

Why didn't you make E-7?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Not only has Obama not Served, he won't have anything to do with the Soldiers once he's out of Office...

Unlike Bush.

Damn you Dumb.

:)

peace...

Obama can't even lay or wreath or thank a vet on D-Day.

Not surprised.

Barry is an elitist and thinks he's oh so much better than the average Joe.

That idiot couldn't even make E-7 in the Army. You expect him to succeed in the civilian sector?

I should point out that only about 1% of people who enlist make it to E-7.

Actually, they offered me an E-7 slot at the time I was up for re-enlistment to get me to re-up.

But to get E-7, I'd have to go to another MOS School, and because they shifted all the NCODP requirements in the early 1990's, I'd have to go to both BNCOC and ANCOC. So I was looking at least another 24 weeks of additional training to do something I wasn't really all that interested in doing anymore. (Also, the military was seriously downsizing after the Gulf War, so there was no promise the unit I was going to would even be around in a year, and in a year, it wasn't.)

I know you need to make this about me, because, hey, you've been brainwashed into thinking the wealthy are better than the rest of us somehow....

So ?

You gonna rag on John Kerry next?

How about JFK?

How about them?

Of course, they both served their country in wartime, despite their wealth. Romney couldn't even meet that low standard.

Not only has Obama not Served, he won't have anything to do with the Soldiers once he's out of Office...

Unlike Bush.

Damn you Dumb.

peace...

Well, since Obama won't be out of office until 2017, we'll see what he does then.

Why didn't you make E-7?

Clinton didn't serve because he thought the war was a bad idea.

Romney thought it was a wonderful idea. As long as someone else was doing the fighting.

Again, can you please defend Romney without comparing him to someone else? Is this REALLY that hard for you.

How about them?

Of course, they both served their country in wartime, despite their wealth. Romney couldn't even meet that low standard.

Unlike Bush.

Damn you Dumb.

peace...

Well, since Obama won't be out of office until 2017, we'll see what he does then.

How about them?

Unlike Bush.

Damn you Dumb.

peace...

willing to bet your account on it?

Better than what Bush stuck him with...

Bush didn't "stick" him with anything, nutsack.

Obama WANTED the fucking job.

Everything's gonna be better.

Hopey Changey?

Remember that when you were jerking off in the election booth voting for him?

What happened asswipe?

Actually, I voted for McCain in 2008. And would have seriously considered a GOP candidate if you guys didn't nominate the Mormon Douchebag.

There is real reason Joe won't vote for those "people", it is his bigotry against certain religious groups, what other religious groups do you hate Joe?

I should point out that only about 1% of people who enlist make it to E-7.

Actually, they offered me an E-7 slot at the time I was up for re-enlistment to get me to re-up.

Where did you pull that stat from? Your ass?

When I made E-8, I was one of TWO Navy-wide in my NEC/MOS to get selected. I was #2 of 2.

I don't understand what your problem was. Probably caught pole-smoking behind a dumpster.

Bigot.

Why didn't you make E-7?

Romney thought it was a wonderful idea. As long as someone else was doing the fighting.

Again, can you please defend Romney without comparing him to someone else? Is this REALLY that hard for you.

Why? Libtards tend to defend Obama by comparing him to Bush. Turnabout is fair play.

Unlike Bush.

Damn you Dumb.

peace...

He voted for McCain (he says) and he wants to see Obama in office until 2017?
He's a failure in the workforce, failure in the military.

A bigot.

He's more than delusional....

I think he's mildly retarded....

Why didn't you make E-7?

And Obama... Well, he was intercepting blunts in back of the Choomwagon, while your making comparisons,

I am starting to think that you all are correct. That Obama does know the end is near....
and he wants to be miles away when it happens.

But Obama is not thinking the end is near like you rethugs imagine it.

Obama understands that we are in the mess we are in, not because of his actions, but because Bush followed the Repubs ideas of trickle down. And tax giveaways. And unpaid for wars. And "free" perscription drug coverage. Etc. All those ideas which didn't work.

And Obama understands that IF Mittens is Pres, then he will make all the Bush policies permanent. And failure will then be locked in.

Why would he (Obama) continue to try and fix the Repub fuk ups with no Repub help.

Why not let Mittens have it (the economy and Presidency) and when complete failure occurs, everyone (except Rethugs) can blame Mittens.

Of course the Dems will do their part by blocking EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF LEGISLATION
proposed by Mitt.

Another failed Repub presidency coming.

Maybe after Mittens, he (Mitt) will supplant Bush as the Pres. people like least.

Forum List

Back