Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

It still doesn't mean that the system we have doesn't suck. I've seen so much bad conduct from people like Romeny I'd never want one in the White House.

People like Romney?

During Mitt Romney's term as governor, the state unemployment rate fell from 5.6 to 4.7 percent.

That should make people of your ilk happy.

What else is he guilty of?

Except that he started with a unemployment rate that was LOWER than the national average and ended with one that was higher than the national average.

His net job production in the state was less than 40,000 jobs, and his state was ranked 47th in job creation. (only being beaten out by Michigan, Ohio and storm-ravaged Louisiana.)

There's a reason why Romney doesn't talk about his four years as governor. because it was nothing he's really proud of.

The only two things he actually accomplished was 1) Creating the Beta-version of Obamacare and 2) Having the first state to legalize gay marriage. Neither of which he wants to brag about as he tries to get a bunch of Bubba-Rednecks out to the polls to vote for him.

It still doesn't mean that the system we have doesn't suck. I've seen so much bad conduct from people like Romeny I'd never want one in the White House.

People like Romney?

During Mitt Romney's term as governor, the state unemployment rate fell from 5.6 to 4.7 percent.

Except that he started with a unemployment rate that was LOWER than the national average and ended with one that was higher than the national average.

His net job production in the state was less than 40,000 jobs, and his state was ranked 47th in job creation. (only being beaten out by Michigan, Ohio and storm-ravaged Louisiana.)

There's a reason why Romney doesn't talk about his four years as governor. because it was nothing he's really proud of.

The only two things he actually accomplished was 1) Creating the Beta-version of Obamacare and 2) Having the first state to legalize gay marriage. Neither of which he wants to brag about as he tries to get a bunch of Bubba-Rednecks out to the polls to vote for him.

What's Obama's unemployment rate, shitforbrains?

Frankly, Romney was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

He's worth $200 million.

You?

Again, because his father was rich.

Born on third base.

Thought he hit a triple.

Not sure why you want to acquire money with virtue, when usually the opposite is true.

I see that 200 million and see thousands of AmPad and GS Steel workers who lost their jobs, hundreds of investors and lenders who were left with bad paper as Bain enriched itself.

People like Romney?

What's Obama's unemployment rate, shitforbrains?

Better than what Bush stuck him with...

Bush didn't "stick" him with anything, nutsack.

Obama WANTED the fucking job.

Everything's gonna be better.

Hopey Changey?

Remember that when you were jerking off in the election booth voting for him?

What happened asswipe?

Bush didn't "stick" him with anything, nutsack.

Obama WANTED the fucking job.

Everything's gonna be better.

Hopey Changey?

Remember that when you were jerking off in the election booth voting for him?

What happened asswipe?

Actually, I voted for McCain in 2008. And would have seriously considered a GOP candidate if you guys didn't nominate the Mormon Douchebag.

Joe doesn't like Romney, as he's stated many times, because he's a Mormon. Cult religion in his eyes.

Me. I could care if Romney worships an idol in the corner in his underware.

He's a way better choice for POTUS than Barry will ever be.

Back to the OP: yes, Obama is used to an easy ride from the media and others. Everything in his life has been handed to him because he is a "clean articulate black man." (what racist said that??).
Now he discovers he can be judged just like anyone else.
I've always said the main issue is not so much lack of experience, although there's that, but his incredibly poor judgment. Remember his not wearing a flag lapel pin? Redesigning the presidential seal? Etc. Individually they aren't much. But together they present the picture of someone who consistently makes the wrong decisions. His decision to attack Romney on his strongest credentials is another example.
Bain was incredibly successful, making money on 70% of their investments in a high risk world. Once this little fact comes to light, Obama's attacks look stupid. What is the Dept of Energy's record on loans?

Attacking his tenure as governor is another mistake. The fact that a Republican could get elected governor of the state that elects Kennedys and Franks tends to suggest he's really pretty good. And at one time his approval rating was over 60%.

So if he can't attack Romney on those issues, what can Obama run on? Every domestic policy has been a gross failure. Every foreign policy is a disaster. He can't run on his record. Blaming the GOP wont really work here, as he's spent 3 years doing exactly that. People hardly remember Bush, who isn't running anyway.
No, Obama is finished. The bad news keeps piling up for him. June will be a blowout: Walker and then the Supremes weigh in on Obamacare.

So ?

You gonna rag on John Kerry next?

How about JFK?

How about them?

Of course, they both served their country in wartime, despite their wealth. Romney couldn't even meet that low standard.

When did Obama serve? I missed that?

Was someone forcing him not to join?

Fill us in...

BTW - where did you serve?

US Army. MOS 76Y30. Rank, Staff Sergeant.

How come your only defense of Romney is to attack other people?

Why not just defend Romney.

Do you think it's acceptable that he destroyed the lives of working people to make himself richer when he really didn't need to? I don't.

How about them?

Of course, they both served their country in wartime, despite their wealth. Romney couldn't even meet that low standard.

Fill us in...

Do you think it's acceptable that he destroyed the lives of working people to make himself richer when he really didn't need to? I don't.

Romney doesn't need defense - Obama does. Take your mouth off his ass for a moment and come up for a sniff of reality, bigot.

How about them?

Fill us in...

He "destroyed" their lives? How? Was your life destroyed by being laid off? Is that why you sit around and post here?
For every person laid off at a Bain company about 100 continued in their jobs or were hired.

Joe doesn't like Romney, as he's stated many times, because he's a Mormon.

Oh, so that's it.

A fucking bigot, huh?

Gotcha....

Yeah, for some reason, shady cults started by pedophiles don't really ring true to me.

Sorry.

Don't think batshit crazy becomes less batshit crazy because you throw vestments on them and call them a religion.

[
He "destroyed" their lives? How? Was your life destroyed by being laid off? Is that why you sit around and post here?
For every person laid off at a Bain company about 100 continued in their jobs or were hired.

But that's not true.

A lot of those people worked in small towns where that plant or that factory was the only decent employer.

Some of those folks had serious medical issues as a result of occupational hazards, such as GST, and found their medical coverage was cut off.

And frankly, as far as the jobs Bain created, even Romney is running away from those numbers. He's not claiming Bain created any jobs... because they didnt'.

[

But that's not true.

A lot of those people worked in small towns where that plant or that factory was the only decent employer.

Some of those folks had serious medical issues as a result of occupational hazards, such as GST, and found their medical coverage was cut off.

And frankly, as far as the jobs Bain created, even Romney is running away from those numbers. He's not claiming Bain created any jobs... because they didnt'.

Most people who get laid off go out and get another job, rather than moping about it the rest of their lives. Anyone who doesnt understand that layoffs happen in industry is a dolt.
Are you claiming Bain did not create any jobs?
http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-06-07/commentary/32080872_1_job-creation-new-jobs-staples
I am not disputing the fact that if you add up all the new employees who were hired by companies while owned by Bain Capital that you would get a number north of 100,000. Moreover, even if one calculates net new employees — the number of new employees hired minus those who lost jobs directly due to Bain Capital’s ownership and activities — I suspect one could still show that more than 100,000 net new employees were hired by companies owned by Bain Capital.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back