Even MORE hysteria and delusion at MSNBC.

Go on whining. The people who voted for trump are responsible for what he does, even though they continue to deny responsibility for his policies. This guy wasn't wrong.
Like the Senator video I posted ...........who was going ummm......ummm.......ummmm...........Dodging the LIE..........it happened under Obama.......but your side didn't go Bat Shit Crazy then..................To the point of saying it's Nazism.................denying the surge happened because of weak policies of Obama........and loop holes Trump is trying to close..........

The OP is correct.........what is coming from MSM is completely biased and no longer cares about the truth.........

I'm against you...........and I could fillet anyone with actual facts on why the Wall has caused problems.........Your side no longer cares about the facts......and you are useless to me............

Go on whining. The people who voted for trump are responsible for what he does, even though they continue to deny responsibility for his policies. This guy wasn't wrong.
Like the Senator video I posted ...........who was going ummm......ummm.......ummmm...........Dodging the LIE..........it happened under Obama.......but your side didn't go Bat Shit Crazy then..................To the point of saying it's Nazism.................denying the surge happened because of weak policies of Obama........and loop holes Trump is trying to close..........

The OP is correct.........what is coming from MSM is completely biased and no longer cares about the truth.........

I'm against you...........and I could fillet anyone with actual facts on why the Wall has caused problems.........Your side no longer cares about the facts......and you are useless to me............

These people are filth and there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth about them. I never realized how many Americans are dregs, just like their leader.

These people are filth and there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth about them. I never realized how many Americans are dregs, just like their leader.
Your hysterical rant is nothing more than a hysterical rant............same as the media outlets..........

blindly leading a bunch of idiots like you to rant and rave.................

No need showing their blatant lies on this matter lately............your blind to the truth .........

Yes. I've seen the REAL stories reported by fox.

There should be NATURAL concern from ANY Civil Libertarians when the Army conducts DOMESTIC training exercises that seem to be aimed at insurrection control. Only real Civil Libertarians left aren't in EITHER of either of your demented wings.

Right, especially when the ones sounding the alarm are all wearing tinfoil hats.

That's all ya got? If you're allowing them to suck out your brains -- it'll be obvious every time you get rolled on facts and background. And there's been a LOT of rolling lately.

As with the "Trump Lied about the law" as pertains to "separating" children and parents. Folks NOT watching CNN/MSNBC knew the background and the legal decisions. YOUR side could only call them liars. It went like this.

Trump is AWFUL. He's LYING about the law. He could STOP this tomorrow with an EO.

No he can't. The law goes back to legal decisions from the 90s and the Obama Admin. Check the Flores decision. We need CONGRESS to act.

You're lying. It's all HIS fault. There is no "existing law"..

Then Trump drafts and SIGNS the EO. (which is of really marginal use BECAUSE we need new law)

This is even WORSE. NOW Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Read the Flores decision. This is a CYNICAL attempt to hide the problem. We need CONGRESS to act on this.

Told you that a week ago Dude.

You folks are losing brain cells and arguments watching these pep rallies on TV. There's nothing preparing you to discuss these "outrages"..

You left out the part where Obama, Bush, and even Trump until his policy change were able to stay within the law without separating so many families, and requiring tent cities for the victims. Did fox forget to mention that part?

Tent living is not bad, you ever served in the Army you lived in a Tent, and if it is good enough for us then it's good enough for you.

One of the main reasons I joined the Navy. While I am from Montana, and camping is a popular hobby up there, as a lifestyle, it leaves much to be desired.

Besides.......................I like having AC in the summer, and heat in the winter.

I accept.

What is your problem.

Take every kid that comes across from his parents. That is fine by me.

Call me a monster...don't really care.

I know the left is moronic and can't walk and chew gum at the same time....why should their opinion matter to me ?

I accept.

What is your problem.

I know the left is moronic and can't walk and chew gum at the same time....why should their opinion matter to me ?

Some of us have moral and ethical values.

You are the typical "conservative" stir-things-up-and-then-run-away-from-personal-responsibility-for-your-actions sort.

I accept.

What is your problem.

You are the typical "conservative" stir-things-up-and-then-run-away-from-personal-responsibility-for-your-actions sort.

Actually what you have is an overestimation of your significance and intellectual capability.

First, what you call moral and ethical are up for debate. Not everyone feels the same.

If you statement translates to "I am better than you and know better than you...." then you would be a perfect lefty. A combination of arrogance and ignorance is what defines you.

I take full responsibility for Trump and I am all for separating those kids from their parents and I really don't care what you call that.

Suck on it.

I accept.

What is your problem.

Actually what you have is an overestimation of your significance and intellectual capability.

First, what you call moral and ethical are up for debate. Not everyone feels the same.

If you statement translates to "I am better than you and know better than you...." then you would be a perfect lefty. A combination of arrogance and ignorance is what defines you.

I take full responsibility for Trump and I am all for separating those kids from their parents and I really don't care what you call that.

Suck on it.
So don't bitch. We Americans know you for exactly what you are. Scum and betrayers of our nation.

Forum List

Back