Even Liberals Know The Truth

Dunce is not a 'stupid insult'!!!

It is an accurate description!!

What would you call someone whose own words are used to hold him up to ridicule?
See what I mean?

I don’t want to say you’re stupid…..let’s just say you’ve got bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Thank you for proving my point. You are as thick as two boards.

Oh...gee....that was so kind of you, NoNoodles, to mention my membership on

The Board of Higher Education,

and the Board of Governors of the National Hockey League....

I'd be remiss if I didn't offer my congratulations, as well:
Kudos on being named key note speaker at Pest-Control Expo!

Would you like me to refer to you in the future by your honorary title, "The Grand Pediculus"?
Just say the word!

Same stupid insults, of course, it takes intelligence to come up with good,original humor.

Show us how that would happen. With specifics.

Show me that you have a functioning brain cell, with specifics..

{A. Most small businesses are what's known as "pass-through" or "flow-through" companies. That means the company itself doesn't pay taxes on what it makes. Owners report the income on their personal tax returns. These companies include sole proprietorships, partnerships and what are called S corporations (named for a provision of the federal tax code). The income is taxed according to the owner's tax rate. So single business owners with income of $200,000 or more and those whose households have income of $250,000 or more will see their taxes rise next year. There are no exact numbers on how many small businesses are pass-through companies, but the National Federation of Independent Business estimates that 75% of small businesses pay taxes that way.}

From a far left source;

Q&A: Looming small business tax hike explained

None of that proves that raising the top rate caps income at 250,000, which was your ridiculous claim.

None of that proves that raising the top rate caps income at 250,000, which was your ridiculous claim.

It shows that the attack on income between $250K and $2 million by Obama is a direct assault on small business. MY opinion is the reason for this assault is to pull up the ladder of success.

The left has hated the middle class, the Bourgeoisie, since the time of Marx, so this fits the standard program.

Thank you for proving my point. You are as thick as two boards.

Would you like me to refer to you in the future by your honorary title, "The Grand Pediculus"?
Just say the word!

Same stupid insults, of course, it takes intelligence to come up with good,original humor.

Hey, Grand Pediculus, Do you send your shirts out, or do you stuff them yourself?
And they are NOT 'Same stupid insults,'!!
They're new and improved insults!

Relax, bro....I’m here to help you fulfill your comic potential

I'm really glad to see you back....'cause I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide....

...and humiliating you is just one of my gifts!
I can melt ice with my eyes….it takes a few minutes.

See what happens when you don’t send that e-mail chain letter to seven people?

Now, write soon...y'hear!
But be sure you’re stocked up on ‘Road Rash Rub’ and ‘Concussion Crème’ before you get into this.

It shows that the attack on income between $250K and $2 million by Obama is a direct assault on small business. MY opinion is the reason for this assault is to pull up the ladder of success.

The left has hated the middle class, the Bourgeoisie, since the time of Marx, so this fits the standard program.

Is that why no businesses were prosperous in the nineties?

How much and in what category have your taxes gone up since Obama was elected?

Be specific.

Taxes hidden in ObamaCare, more than half of which affect families earning less than $250,000 a year:

The new taxes, which cost some $675 billion over the next decade, include:

• A 2.3% excise tax on U.S. sales of medical devices that's already devastating the medical supply industry and its workforce. The levy is a $20 billion blow to an industry that employs roughly 400,000.
Several major manufacturers have been roiled, including: Michigan-based Stryker Corp., which blames the tax for 1,000 layoffs; Indiana-based Zimmer Corp., which cites the tax in laying off 450 and taking a $50 million charge against earnings; Indiana-based Cook Medical Inc., which has scrubbed plans to open a U.S. factory; Minnesota-based Medtronic Inc., which expects an annual charge against earnings of $175 million, and Boston Scientific Corp., which has opted to open plants in tax-friendlier Ireland and China to help offset a $100 million charge against earnings.
Subscribe to the IBD Editorials Podcast
• A 3.8% surtax on investment income from capital gains and dividends that applies to single filers earning more than $200,000 and married couples filing jointly earning more than $250,000.
• A $50,000 excise tax on charitable hospitals that fail to meet new "community health assessment needs," "financial assistance" and other rules set by the Health and Human Services Dept.
• A $24 billion tax on the paper industry to control a pollutant known as black liquor.
• A $2.3 billion-a-year tax on drug companies.
• A 10% excise tax on indoor tanning salons.
• An $87 billion hike in Medicare payroll taxes for employees, as well as the self-employed.
• A hike in the threshold for writing off medical expenses to 10% of adjusted gross income from 7.5%.
• A new cap on flexible spending accounts of $2,500 a year.
• Elimination of the tax deduction for employer-provided prescription drug coverage for Medicare recipients.
• An income surtax of 1% of adjusted gross income, rising to 2.5% by 2016, on individuals who refuse to go along with ObamaCare by buying a policy not OK'd by the government.
• A $2,000 tax charged to employers with 50 or more workers for every full-time worker not offered health coverage.
• A $60 billion tax on health insurers.
• A 40% excise tax on so-called Cadillac, or higher cost, health insurance plans.
All told, there are 21 new or higher taxes imposed by Obama's health care law — and 21 more reasons to repeal it.

Read More At IBD: ObamaCare's 21 New Taxes Are 21 More Reasons To Repeal The Onerous Law - Investors.com

Did you vote for higher taxes as well as welfare and oppression?

No, I asked how YOUR taxes have gone up specifically. You know, those numbers on your tax forms you file every year.

And yes, 'stunned silence' is the correct answer.

We would have also accepted 'irrelevant overused smartass remark'

Just say the word!

Hey, Grand Pediculus, Do you send your shirts out, or do you stuff them yourself?

I'm really glad to see you back....'cause I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide....

But be sure you’re stocked up on ‘Road Rash Rub’ and ‘Concussion Crème’ before you get into this.

Whatever gets you through the night.

If I do not speak to you again before Christmas, have a happy holiday.

And, the same, Noodles.

And, the same, Noodles.

I have somehow gotten fond of you calling me Noodles. Shoot me quick.

Forum List

Back