Even Letterman recognizes Obama's a one-term yahoo

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
"On CBS’ “The Late Show” Tuesday night, David Letterman took a jab at the president, saying: “He’ll have plenty of time for vacations after his one term is up.”
Letterman Knocks Obama For Latest Vacation CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

I think this is funny. Rush says Obama has never had to work for anything in his life. He's always been hailed as the golden child, at Harvard and in Europe. Flowers have been strewn in his path, people drop to the ground in awe...and now that he is supposed to actually work, he has no idea how.

I think he may be right.

• Banned
Omigosh, the comments on that article are good, too:

"so glad to know Mr. Obama is having such a great time. Many in this country are just trying to figure out how to pay their utility bills. Elitists don’t seem to know or care."

"The Obama’s remind me of looters running out of a store during a riot."

and this exchange...reminds me of the stuff that goes on here:

"Gnat

What’s wrong Nate? Don’t you like our Constitution?

Craig

Are you done rewriting it?

haha

Craig – he can’t get to it – your Lefty incompetent Congress is currently using it to wipe their arses with it."

Letterman Knocks Obama For Latest Vacation CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

i still have total faith that republicans will fuck it up enough to put democrats back in office...hard to believe isnt it? but it will happen...and does it really matter...i dont see any difference in either party...in what they do....they may say this and that...but in reality...both are the same

Who doesn't think that Obama will only have one term?

In fact, it would behoove the Dems to not have him run and just go with a primary.

So being a one-term president makes you a "yahoo" or a crazy leftist liberal? George Bush Senior was a "yahoo" crazy leftist liberal?

So being a one-term president makes you a "yahoo" or a crazy leftist liberal? George Bush Senior was a "yahoo" crazy leftist liberal?

Being a one-term president doesn't make you a "yahoo" or a crazy leftist liberal.

I don't think Obama will even run in 2012. The way he's going, he'll be lucky to finish his term without having to resign. He's in way over his Marxist head.

Forum List

Back