Even in Canada people obsess over 9/11...

yeah its actually the ones that arent convinced living in denial that are nutjobs.to accept the governments version,you got to say that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years-the law of conservation of momentum,does not apply anymore.:lol: :lol::lol::cuckoo: NASA recorded heat temperautre readings several weeks later after all the fires had been sprayed down and put out that were far too intense and far too hot to be that of office fires or jet fuel thats why the discussion that it was an inside job is mute.:cuckoo: scientists found evidence of nano thermite which makes this discussion mute as well.

They think they found evidence of nano thermite. The fact is, they didn't test to see if OTHER substances caused the types of reactions they were getting. Their testing method is also bogus. The following is a great statement I borrowed. Before you can make any claims about what was found, first you need to ELIMINATE EVERY OTHER POSSIBLE CAUSE.

They didn't do that.

undicisettembre: <i>"Active Thermitic Material"</I> Claimed in Ground Zero Dust May Not Be Thermitic At All

Try educating yourself.
troofers don't have as much critical thinking skills that God gave to carrots
otherwise they would know better

Last night, CTV BC's evening hour newscast was disrupted by 9/11 Conspiracy protesters. CTV BC has an outdoor studio and the 9/11 protesters unravelled a banner right behind the anchor and started chanting.

Morons.

Hi Ravi:

being an inside job. There are stickers plastered around stating that 9/11 was an inside job.

Why are the nutjobs trying to convince Canadians?

Ravi, here is your problem in a nutshell:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

Ravi's job is to convince Canadians (and everyone else) that we are looking at an Official Govt Photograph of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner! I see a man walking from our right to our left in a dark shirt and light-colored pair of pants. Look closely and you will see the exact same thing.

Boeing757-200.jpg

What I do not see anywhere are parts or debris connected to Flight 93 nor any other 100-ton Jetliner! The fact is that Ravi is missing ...

boeing2.jpg

... a 60-ton titanium frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, indestructible landing gear, more than 200 seats, wing sections, fuselage, cargo, bodies and a massive 40+ feet tail section that cannot possibly fit inside this little empty hole:

02766a20.jpg

Mr. Ravi sees the same empty hole that I see ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcfL2jaAVcM"]Watch The Short Video Clip Of The Empty Hole[/ame]

... but he is willing to call 'me' the nutjob for simply telling 'the' 911Truth.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9hyp_ZNW0"]Debunk This "You" Nutjob![/ame]

Ravi has NO pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere, but he has been DUPED by Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld into believing Loyal Bushie 9/11 LIES. Here is your second problem:

My Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

Here is yet another empty hole that Ravi wants to call a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner! The fact that many Canadians know the difference between a crashed 100-ton Jetliner and an EMPTY HOLE ...

bigCringhole.jpg

... gives Ravi the right to go around calling them nutjobs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Debunk This "You" Nutjob[/ame]

If you will take the time to read through my "What Really Happened On 9/11" Topic (here), then perhaps you will come to realize that the Official Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic).

Some Canadians are just now waking up to 'the' 911Truth, but will Ravi wake the hell up or continue running diversion for murderers of innocent Americans? We shall see ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ravi:

being an inside job. There are stickers plastered around stating that 9/11 was an inside job.

Ravi's job is to convince Canadians (and everyone else) that we are looking at an Official Govt Photograph of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner! I see a man walking from our right to our left in a dark shirt and light-colored pair of pants. Look closely and you will see the exact same thing.

What I do not see anywhere are parts or debris connected to Flight 93 nor any other 100-ton Jetliner! The fact is that Ravi is missing ...

... a 60-ton titanium frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, indestructible landing gear, more than 200 seats, wing sections, fuselage, cargo, bodies and a massive 40+ feet tail section that cannot possibly fit inside this little empty hole:

Mr. Ravi sees the same empty hole that I see ...

... but he is willing to call 'me' the nutjob for simply telling 'the' 911Truth.

Ravi has NO pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere, but he has been DUPED by Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld into believing Loyal Bushie 9/11 LIES. Here is your second problem:

My Pentagon Topic:

Here is yet another empty hole that Ravi wants to call a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner! The fact that many Canadians know the difference between a crashed 100-ton Jetliner and an EMPTY HOLE ...

... gives Ravi the right to go around calling them nutjobs.

If you will take the time to read through my "What Really Happened On 9/11" Topic (here), then perhaps you will come to realize that the Official Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic).

Some Canadians are just now waking up to 'the' 911Truth, but will Ravi wake the hell up or continue running diversion for murderers of innocent Americans? We shall see ...

GL,

Terral

Find any physical evidence yet?

Didn't think so.

Last edited:
Hi Ravi:

My Flight 93 Topic: ...

Where is Ravi's answer to Post #23? Oh yeah. He has none. The fact is that 'the' 911Truth (my Topic) really hurts, when you are the DUPE believing Official Cover Story LIES ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ravi:

My Flight 93 Topic: ...

Where is Ravi's answer to Post #23? Oh yeah. He has none. The fact is that 'the' 911Truth (my Topic) really hurts, when you are the DUPE believing Official Cover Story LIES ...

GL,

Terral

LOL, Terral you are so funny.

Sorry Terral, I've been too busy in my covert role as a sane person trying to convince Canadians that 9/11 was carried out by a bunch of Arabic nutjobs to respond to your posts.

Forum List

Back