Even In Blue States The 'Mobs' Keep Coming

mrz081709dAPR.jpg

by the way...........want some high entertainment folks? Tune in to MSNBC tonight and watch the "Countdown" show. I think it's 8PM. You want to see some intensive whining and desperation? Tune in and catch this shit before he's offically off the air!! ( ratings have plummeted by over 1/2 million since 10/08). This guy is so angst, it takes maybe two mintues to recongnize it.:party:

340x.jpg

Yea he got applause from about four people out of what 250-300?

All that means is that 246-296 people there are mouthbreathing assholes.

there ya go, you keep it up, thanx. you people are coming to an end, the dead fruit will drop from the tree just like what happened to the republican party.

Yea he got applause from about four people out of what 250-300?

there ya go, you keep it up, thanx. you people are coming to an end, the dead fruit will drop from the tree just like what happened to the republican party.

Ok. I'll take my chances not being on the side of the people saying that healthcare is a NAZI program and holding up signs of Obama with a Hitler mustache. I was against that behavior when it was on the left and I still am now that it is the behavoir of the right.

I'm calling bullshit and anyone who supports it assholes.

Ok. I'll take my chances not being on the side of the people saying that healthcare is a NAZI program and holding up signs of Obama with a Hitler mustache. I was against that behavior when it was on the left and I still am now that it is the behavoir of the right.

yeah except bush wasnt a nazi and obama is doing everything he can to get there.

yeah except bush wasnt a nazi and obama is doing everything he can to get there.

You might be the most fantastically partisan person I've seen in a long time.

by the way...........want some high entertainment folks? Tune in to MSNBC tonight and watch the "Countdown" show. I think it's 8PM. You want to see some intensive whining and desperation? Tune in and catch this shit before he's offically off the air!! ( ratings have plummeted by over 1/2 million since 10/08). This guy is so angst, it takes maybe two mintues to recongnize it.:party:

340x.jpg

are they taking his "worst ass in the world" off the air? :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

You might be the most fantastically partisan person I've seen in a long time.

i am fantastic thanx for noticing

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That was awesome LOL.

He should give the other Dems lessons in how to hold townhalls!

Too bad that cooky lady with her stupid nazi comment doesn't represent the majority of independant american's who are against the bill.

I remember when the republicans marginalized all the american's who were against the Iraq war by showing code pink as the example of what "those unamerican war protestors" were all about.

Shananigans.

Forum List

Back