Even if you don't have dogs you have to check out these pictures

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
A lab and an akita drive away a grizzly bear. Just unreal pictures.

article-2175443-141B4040000005DC-443_964x631.jpg

article-2175443-141B4037000005DC-321_964x635.jpg

article-2175443-141B4031000005DC-567_964x617.jpg

This is one huge grizzly intruder, but his plan to hijack a boat and search for food didn't include two very loyal, vociferous guard dogs.

The boat owner's dogs leapt into action to protect the boat after they spotted the brown bear trying to hop on board.

The giant beast had swum across the lake and was trying to get into the vessel to see if any food had been left by the fisherman.

Read more: Huge grizzly bear swims across a lake looking for food only to be scared off by two pint-sized dogs in Russia | Mail Online

Wow! Think I would have run out to get my dogs and save them from the burly intruder! Would have never thought to stop and take pictures!

Seriously people, your life is not less valuable than the life of your dogs.

I've had to teach my daughter this..when my dogs run into the surf she tends to freak out and want to run after them to "save" them. It has taken years off my life, but I think I've finally convinced her that she's not going to save them, she's just going to get herself killed...and then they'll feel bad because they're NOT GOING TO DROWN.

Just don't run over there and give the bear a hug, Jackson.

Your mother would be uber-pissed!

A fully grown volkodav would certainly make even a grown bear think twice. Not many people know of this particular breed of dog. They're basically genetically engineered pitbull mongrels that were bred by the Russian Interior Ministry during the Cold War. They've been known to take down mountain lions that have attacked their owners in remote parts of Russia. They're not really pet material, though. Here's one without its coat in perspective to its owner:

d80e6a34d94c.jpg

The dog looks like he's saying, "um, ok, nice to see you too. You can let go now. Any time. Whenever you feel like it."

Forum List

Back