Even If Scott Brown Win's In Mass, Dems Delaying Appointment

I'm a Massachusetts Independent and I will not be voting for the old time Taxachusetts cronyism.

We need to shake things up both in Massachusetts and the nation. Funny how lil ole Mass ends up playing that part so often.

Even with Brown you get JFK like policies, but at least it is a move away from EMK.

I'm a Massachusetts Independent and I will not be voting for the old time Taxachusetts cronyism.

We need to shake things up both in Massachusetts and the nation. Funny how lil ole Mass ends up playing that part so often.

Even with Brown you get JFK like policies, but at least it is a move away from EMK.
right on I agree 100 percent

If Brown wins, delaying appointment would be a stupid and idiotic move. The Dems need to bit the bullet and work with the GOP to get health reform done. If they try a stupid move like delaying appointment, they will get burned for sure in 2010 and probably 2012.

The Dems need to man up and get it done. If the GOP turns and tries to trash all the reform efforts, then they will be the one that will pay. Laws written unilaterally are unilaterally accepted.

Forum List

Back