Even if I worship a devil I don't believe exists and I'm going to hell

&

☭proletarian☭

What the fuck does that have to do with whether I can run the city/state/country and whether my platform is sound and the direction in which II plan to take things is going to be beneficial for the people and the city/state/country?

I don't fucking get it. Do we not have more important things to worry about than whether the person who proposes a plan we don't wish to address directly is going to hell for being an atheist or a queer?

☭proletarian☭;1803484 said:
What the fuck does that have to do with whether I can run the city/state/country and whether my platform is sound and the direction in which II plan to take things is going to be beneficial for the people and the city/state/country?

I don't fucking get it. Do we not have more important things to worry about than whether the person who proposes a plan we don't wish to address directly is going to hell for being an atheist or a queer?

I honestly think, being the agnostic I am, that alot of politicians are atheist or agnostic.... I believe that they just say they are Christian because 85% of the country is Christian..... Makes sense ya know

We are all fallen angels in a way; we aspire to good but produce too often other stuff.

Why worship anything? Get off your knees and stop groveling, walk, run, move to the good, what ever you know that to be.
If you are wrong about the good, believe me existence will let you know, God will let you know.

Either way, being on your knees is no way to live.

We are all fallen angels in a way; we aspire to good but produce too often other stuff.

Why worship anything? Get off your knees and stop groveling, walk, run, move to the good, what ever you know that to be.
If you are wrong about the good, believe me existence will let you know, God will let you know.

You're goin way off subject man, you're preachin... He's talkin about something different..

You're goin way off subject man, you're preachin... He's talkin about something different..

He is talking about heavan and earth, politics and certainty, and I am talking about life.

Life, where if you worship anything, you stand still, and learn nothing, but also life, where if you move to the light, you may know some little thing.

Last edited:
I dont really care what religion or non-religion you believe.

However, if you openly admit you worship something you dont believe in, Im going to think you are delusional and not pay you much attention.

☭proletarian☭;1803484 said:

I honestly think, being the agnostic I am, that alot of politicians are atheist or agnostic.... I believe that they just say they are Christian because 85% of the country is Christian..... Makes sense ya know

Most in America don't have the balls to say they do not believe.

Forum List

Back