Even Hong Kong trolls the left

To most communists you mean. You lying sack of communist propaganda. China threatened to invade and slaughter the Chinese of Hong Kong if they were allowed to choose their own status. They threatened Britian with war if any elections were held on the status. Because they KNEW that most Chinese preferred western freedom to communist rule.

It doesn't matter what the people there wanted. Britain was ONLY in Hong Kong under the terms of a LEASE. China never gave up authority over that land.

The agreement was always that Hong Kong would revert to China at the end of that lease.

You would have surrendered to the British

Naw, I never would have gone to war against them to start with because a few slave owners didn't want to pay their taxes.

Taiwan being a good example. China could never beat them despite the huge population difference, magnitudes larger militarily the political isolation and pathetic natural resources of the little island nation.

The only reason why China hasn't invaded Taiwan is because that would mean war with the US... Also, they don't have the naval power to launch an invasion.

Hong Kong... they are already connected by land.

Now, in both cases, they are tolerated because they connect China to western markets and investment... but ONLY SO FAR. Given China's long history of fighting western imperialism, they are only willing to tolerate so much interference in their internal affairs.

Taiwan gets this, which is why it still maintains the fiction it is part of China.

No one stole my job, and I didn't move to China.

Irrelevant in any case. The world needs to be retrained to "if you fuck with us, it will cost you."

Um... no, we need to be retrained to stop acting like we run the world..

In this case, this is an internal issue of China, not really our business...

How many Americans are you willing to sacrifice for Hong Kong? My starting position is ZERO.

Not a one. But I'm happy to take away the profit.

Okay... too bad you aren't important enough to make those decisions.... The important people will go right back to dealing with China right after they've cleaned the entrails of those protesters out of their tank treads.

Someone should remind the Hong Kong Kids how totally upset George H. Bush was about Tianamen Square... and then went right back to doing business with China.

Okay... too bad you aren't important enough to make those decisions.... The important people will go right back to dealing with China right after they've cleaned the entrails of those protesters out of their tank treads.

Someone should remind the Hong Kong Kids how totally upset George H. Bush was about Tianamen Square... and then went right back to doing business with China.
It's amazing how much commies hate freedom.

The Left loves nothing more than sucking up to Communist Tyrants.

WHY HAS THE COMIC BOOK WORLD, LIKE THE SPORTS WORLD, BECOME THE DOMAIN OF LEFTY WUSSES WHO SUCK UP TO CHINA? DC Comics deletes Batman poster after China claims it’s pro-Hong Kong.

Whenever a right winger talks about freedom, it usually means the ability of the rich to abuse the rest of us. It doesn't mean the ability to marry who you want or to have control over your own body.
Lefties are like wild animals, the way they kill their babies. Without a few rules, lefties will kill their young.

The Left loves nothing more than sucking up to Communist Tyrants.

WHY HAS THE COMIC BOOK WORLD, LIKE THE SPORTS WORLD, BECOME THE DOMAIN OF LEFTY WUSSES WHO SUCK UP TO CHINA? DC Comics deletes Batman poster after China claims it’s pro-Hong Kong.
Trump will vaporize the ChiCom bots

Forum List

Back