Even Hillary Clinton’s fans don’t believe a thing she says

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Hillary Clinton revealed on Wednesday that she opposes the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, providing just the latest evidence that she is little more than political ambition wrapped in a pantsuit.

Pay attention to the press coverage, because it’s fascinating: Nobody takes Clinton at her word. I’m not just referring to her conservative critics.

Slate’s Jim Newell asks, “Will anyone find Clinton’s position convincing?” The question is purely rhetorical.

The article is headlined “Hillary Clinton Comes Out Against TPP, at Least Until the Democratic Convention.”

In “First Read,” a newsletter put out by “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd and his colleagues, the lead item on Thursday was titled “Why Clinton’s Trade Flip-Flop Is So Unbelievable.” They write:

“Yes, Hillary Clinton’s new opposition to the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade accord cleans up something she needed to do before next week’s first Democratic debate. And, yes, it puts pressure on Vice President Joe Biden getting into the race (because he’d be on the only major candidate in support of TPP). But make no mistake: This flip-flop isn’t believable at all.”
Hillary-Clinton-8.jpg

Even Hillary Clinton's fans don't believe a thing she says

stupid_liberal_xlarge.jpeg

Hey.....where is the party maaaaan.

I don't know. It's really hard to gage the stupidity of the Left. Just when one believes thay have reached the very pits of stupidity, they seem to find a way to sink even lower. It's amazing.

Hillary's position on anything depends on which way the wind is blowing...
Whatever will get her the most votes.

Hillary Clinton revealed on Wednesday that she opposes the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, providing just the latest evidence that she is little more than political ambition wrapped in a pantsuit.

Pay attention to the press coverage, because it’s fascinating: Nobody takes Clinton at her word. I’m not just referring to her conservative critics.

Slate’s Jim Newell asks, “Will anyone find Clinton’s position convincing?” The question is purely rhetorical.

The article is headlined “Hillary Clinton Comes Out Against TPP, at Least Until the Democratic Convention.”

In “First Read,” a newsletter put out by “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd and his colleagues, the lead item on Thursday was titled “Why Clinton’s Trade Flip-Flop Is So Unbelievable.” They write:

“Yes, Hillary Clinton’s new opposition to the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade accord cleans up something she needed to do before next week’s first Democratic debate. And, yes, it puts pressure on Vice President Joe Biden getting into the race (because he’d be on the only major candidate in support of TPP). But make no mistake: This flip-flop isn’t believable at all.”

Not worry, if Hillary is elected she'll simply take TPP word for word rebrand it as "HillaryTrade" claim she thought it up and sell it to the gub'mint worshippers as a great leap forward for the American Worker and they'll obediently eat it up as well as defend every word of it.

Let the games begin! :)

anyone interested in going to the next "Hillary Event"....it will be on October 17, San Diego Zoo, on the Greens next to the Elephant Park.

You can pretty much say that about all of them. I'm no Hillary fan, not at all, but the Clown Bus is full of guys and a gal with a wet finger in the wind.

You can pretty much say that about all of them. I'm no Hillary fan, not at all, but the Clown Bus is full of guys and a gal with a wet finger in the wind.

Says the far left drone that will vote for her and cast their vote once again for worse than Bush..

Hillary: I think that it's important that we take away guns from all of those white racist people all over the south, and all of those white conservatives in those swing states of which I am 15 points behind any GOP contender.

Any time now, Hillary will announce that she prefers to be known as Hillary Rodham.

If not now, then definitely at that tragic moment when she might win the presidency.

She has already thrown Obama under her bus and she loves Obama more than she loves Bill.

Forum List

Back