Even Geraldo's son is ashamed of him

Al Sharpton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sharpton has done nothing to deserve the right wing wrath he gets.

He called for the jailing of the Duke across team, the resignation of the Dean of the school, all before due process found out that the woman was lying. Even after it was known that she lied about everything, Sharpton insited that the team be jailed.

That's just one of several high publicity times when Sharpton was a racist idiot. This case in Sanford is another.

It was 55 degrees and raining that night.

Ravi...it hasn't been 55 degrees in Florida in a long long time. We've had a very mild winter here like most places in the US. Where are you pulling that temperature reading from?

Not sure where you live, but it was down in the thirties a few times in central Florida this year.

I looked up the historical data for Sanford on 2/26/12 and found that the temperature was 55 that night.

Just to clarify, you are quoting the low for that day, not the temp at the time of the shooting. I do know that when I lived in Orlando I thought anything below 70 warranted a jacket, now that I live in SF I think that is sunbathing weather. It was, apparently, raining at, or shortly after, the time of the shooting. Here is a Fox newscast where the reporter has an umbrella while she reports on the shooting.

Deadly shooting in Sanford

Ravi...it hasn't been 55 degrees in Florida in a long long time. We've had a very mild winter here like most places in the US. Where are you pulling that temperature reading from?

Not sure where you live, but it was down in the thirties a few times in central Florida this year.

I looked up the historical data for Sanford on 2/26/12 and found that the temperature was 55 that night.

My bad, it was actually 53.

History : Weather Underground

The chart actually puts the temp at about 65 at the time of the shooting, still jacket weather to the natives.

Cold and rainy? It's Florida. It's hot. I mean REALLY hot. I think I've not worn shorts like four times all winter. When it rains it's like a freaking sauna. I have no idea why young kids feel the need to wear hoodies but most of the time down here it's not protection from the weather.

So mean people wear jackets when it's chilly and raining?

Generally. :razz:

B Kidd
Zimmerman's Hispanic........Geraldo's Hispanic.....................why can't you connect the dots, Einstein?
(1) I didn't say they weren't,
(2) That has nothing at all to do with the facts of the case,
(3) Its not a child's game of connect the dots.

Cold and rainy? It's Florida. It's hot. I mean REALLY hot. I think I've not worn shorts like four times all winter. When it rains it's like a freaking sauna. I have no idea why young kids feel the need to wear hoodies but most of the time down here it's not protection from the weather.

As usual, the rw's ignore facts.

Like, the temp in February, that they neighborhood had no registered neighborhood watch and Zimmerman took it upon himself to go hunting (as he had a long history of doing) and that faux is doing what they always do - throwing gasoline lies on the fire.

Geraldo Rivera is indeed a hack but he's ultra right wing = ignorant and loves it.

Bottom line is Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid who was minding his own business, the local law enforcement covered up their own incompetence and right wingers have made every excuse for it they can think of.

Why don't rw's want justice for this dead child and his family?

Actually, idiots ignore the facts.

1. Geraldo is not right wing.
  2. The neighborhood did have a watch program coordinated with the Sanfor PD.
  3. Zimmerman was actually the coordinator if said watch program.
Since you ignored all of those facts at once, and insist on turning this into a partisan issue on top of that, I think you are a partisan idiot.

Just to clarify, you are quoting the low for that day, not the temp at the time of the shooting. I do know that when I lived in Orlando I thought anything below 70 warranted a jacket, now that I live in SF I think that is sunbathing weather. It was, apparently, raining at, or shortly after, the time of the shooting. Here is a Fox newscast where the reporter has an umbrella while she reports on the shooting.

Interesting that the cop said they don't generally get any calls for that neighborhood except for the occasional loud music call. We know that isn't true from the number of calls Zimmerman himself placed.

Maybe he didn't want to get wet but it really doesn't matter why he chose to put his hood up.

Unless you rw's want to say that wearing a hoodie with the hood up is against the law in Florida.

Again, no right winger said anything about hoodies, it was Geraldo. If you could get past your stupid attempt to blame one side for the words of an idiot who is actually on the other side I might be able to agree with you that Martin had no reason not to wear a hoodie if he wanted.

His father's girlfriend lived there. They were at her home watching TV. He went to the store to get his little brother some skittles.

Which doesn't prove that Martin didn't attack Zimmerman. Unless you think that skittles has some mind control function that the rest of us are unaware of.

This is where common sense comes in to play. How likely is it that this kid tried to attack a guy who had 100 lbs on him and was carrying a gun?

How do you know how much Martin weighed vis a vis Zimmerman? Are you just creating facts again?

Anything below 70 is cold, with rain, FREEZING to me. "Geraldo isn't much of a news caster. I remember "Al Capone's vault."

Interesting that the cop said they don't generally get any calls for that neighborhood except for the occasional loud music call. We know that isn't true from the number of calls Zimmerman himself placed.

Isn't it though? Cops generally say stupid things like that, or the opposite about all the break ins in the neighborhood, something another cop said.

Anything below 70 is cold, with rain, FREEZING to me. "Geraldo isn't much of a news caster. I remember "Al Capone's vault."

I agree, when I lived there I though 60 was freezing.

Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For [His] Death As George Zimmerman' (VIDEO)

I agree. It IS shameful to say a kid deserved to be shot because of what he was wearing. Never mind that it was cold and raining and the kid was dressed for that. To IMPLY that anyone should get away with killing another person because of what that person was wearing is criminal in itself.

Does Geraldo also believe that women are 'asking for it' because of their manner of dress?

Every time I think I've heard the worst from this snake in the grass - with apologies to snakes - he says something worse than the last.

And, the shooter has surfaced -

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Resurfaces On Voicemail To Friend (AUDIO)

One thing that jumps out about this article is that the neighborhood had no real ("registered") watch group. Zimmerman was acting on his own and against all rules of real watch groups - such as, no weapons and no going after someone on your own.

And, his own words make this a federal crime so I think he may have done himself in.

negged for lying

and for being a moran.

I teach my kids better than to dress like a gangsta fucktard.

Shame most people don't

Forum List

Back