Even George W. Bush Thought He Lost The 2004 Election...Because He Did!!!

Liability, fuck off.

You've got no game, no facts, no life, no job, and no intellect. You still haven't refuted anything that Freeman and RFK Jr wrote because you can't, and we both know it. All you know how to do is hold your little cock and yell "BUSH WON".

I'm so superior to you that I shouldn't even respond to your neocon bullshit.

Lurch-boi:

Upon due consideration (it took a millisecond): Your application is denied.

YOUR evaluation of who has game is irrelevant and distorted, as is your paranoid unsupported delusional rantings about the 2004 Election results in Ohio.

RFK, Jr. is a freaking partisan hack quack (like you).

There is nothing to refute.

President Bush won in Ohio and the General Election and in the Electoral College over your blow-job buddy, Lurch.

Go rub your clit with sandpaper, moron.

Have a great night now, chaffed as you are by historical facts of half a decade ago! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fine, then find someone who refutes what he wrote. Talk is cheap, pussy.

You can't because you are a little Repug pussy. It's that simple.

Anyone who proudly voted for Bush twice, the worst President in history who started 2 disastrous wars and wrecked our economy, has no business insulting ANYBODY. Your opinions are WORTHLESS!!

Neocon fuckholes like you have helped ruin this country, so go fuck your little neocon butt buddies DiveCunt and Elvis up the ass, bitch.

Fine, then find someone who refutes what he wrote. Talk is cheap, pussy.

You can't because you are a little Repug pussy. It's that simple.

Anyone who proudly voted for Bush twice, the worst President in history who started 2 disastrous wars and wrecked our economy, has no business insulting ANYBODY. Your opinions are WORTHLESS!!

Neocon fuckholes like you have helped ruin this country, so go fuck your little neocon butt buddies DiveCunt and Elvis up the ass, bitch.

Sandpaper for your clit is cheap. Get back to masturbating, you bombastic moron.

Oh, and here's a helpful clue just for you.

It's now 2009 and the President who WON the 2004 election is already finished with that second term.

Now RUB that clit of yours, stupid. Rub. Rub.

Did you say something, neocon pussy??? I didn't hear you...your stupid fucking ass voted for Bush twice, after all.

Hence, you opinion is worthless, neocon trailer trash. The only relevant part of you is your peasant Repug asshole for rich Repugs to insert their fat cocks.

I shouldn't be so hard on you...you're only doing your trailer trash Repug peasant duty.

Did you say something, neocon pussy??? I didn't hear you...your stupid fucking ass voted for Bush twice, after all.

Hence, you opinion is worthless, neocon trailer trash. The only relevant part of you is your peasant Repug asshole for rich Repugs to insert their fat cocks.

I shouldn't be so hard on you...you're only doing your trailer trash Repug peasant duty.

Come to the present day, please, someday join us in the present.

you spend a lot of time focusing on fat cocks and asses.

is there something you'd like to share with the group, honey?

you spend a lot of time focusing on fat cocks and asses.

is there something you'd like to share with the group, honey?
he does have that, doesnt he

KWO is just a dickless, ball-less, brainless fool who envies penises of any size.

More sandpaper is needed: KWO feels the need for more masturbation!
in other words, he is a lobotomized eunuch

Probably, when they did the snipping, it only took one tiny snip to lobotomize him and remove his dick and balls!

They were stored in the same microscopic location on his tortured anatomy!

If Kerry won, wouldn't that essentially nullify Obama's election in 2008? I mean, shouldn't we at least give Kerry the choice of whether he would run as an incumbent?

From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.

Yeah, suuuuuuuuure1:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm not now, nor have i ever been a neocon
you should actually do some research on what a neocon is

Definition of a neocon --
1) A Repug who ignores accepted fact
2) A Repug who is afraid of facts like he is afraid of pussy

Oh yeah...
3) A Repug who constantly gets his ass handed to him by Kerry Won Ohio

In other words, DiveCunt

holy crap you are a moron.

Forum List

Back