Even George W. Bush Thought He Lost The 2004 Election...Because He Did!!!

From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.

Polling on Oct. 31 doesn't prove anything as far as the election day totals are concerned. This wasn't 2000, Kerry took a few hours but he conceded, game over.

As a Kerry voter... I... you know, really, it's over. This is a dead horse. Bush is no longer the President and we got a new guy who says things that make me feel better but then does like the old boss... okay I can see why we're fighting on 2004, not much changed. Carry on.

??? Polling on Oct 31??? You're very confused. You need to read the quote again.

Is now the time to mention my patent for the "Diebold D to R Vote Counting Machine"

See, you click in a "D" for Democrat or Dipshit and it flips your vote to R for Republican or Real American

Diebold told me they were using them in Florida, Ohio, and Ohio and yeah, in Ohio and they were going to pay me $10 per vote flipped.

where are all the libs condemning this like they want repubs to condemn so called birthers as ruining their party?

hypocrites

hey I condemed this shit like five pages ago! I might have been the only one but I did!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
you are now claiming a win on the internet

how fucking pathetic

Not "claiming a win", I did win. It's very obvious to anyone that isn't a neocon. However, since you are such a fucking intellectual lightweight, I will remain humble about my victory.

Seriously, neocon lightweight, find a new hobby -- you really suck at this one!!!

I'm not a neocon, despite your sub-moronic efforts to use that label without resort to logic or meaning.

And it is abundantly clear not only that you did not win, but that you are incapable of winning.

You are beyond stupid.

Oh, this just in over the AP and Reuters Wires: Kerry is still a sad-sack loser.

Wow, what a complete waste of bandwidth. A topic that is almost five years old and just as pointless now as it was almost five years ago. Is this what you have been obsessing over for that last four and a half years, KWO? I suggest you seek counseling. No matter what you believe, posting your angst on a message board will not undo the last four and a half years, and you are, sadly, setting yourself up for big disappointment if you think otherwise. Not to mention the fact that right now, 2009, nobody really cares about the 2004 election.

In an effort to bring you up to date, your brethren have given up Bush Derangement Syndrome in favor of Palin Derangement Syndrome. I'm sure there are tickets still available and plenty of room on the train. It's time to move on.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.

I read Steve Freeman's book a year ago. I've got to admit it was very persuasive and I don't think I've read any convincing counter-argument anywhere online regarding his conclusion that the exit poll data shows Kerry actually did win the election. Good thread.

Polling on Oct. 31 doesn't prove anything as far as the election day totals are concerned. This wasn't 2000, Kerry took a few hours but he conceded, game over.

As a Kerry voter... I... you know, really, it's over. This is a dead horse. Bush is no longer the President and we got a new guy who says things that make me feel better but then does like the old boss... okay I can see why we're fighting on 2004, not much changed. Carry on.

??? Polling on Oct 31??? You're very confused. You need to read the quote again.
... okay, yeah. I still don't see how Bush's polling refutes the results.

The Oct 31, 2004 exit polling was referring to the Ukraine election, which occurred a few days before our election. The exit poll data from the Ukraine election showed that massive voter fraud occurred and a new election was held later in the year.

That is what SHOULD have happened in our country. The exit poll data from our election showed that Kerry won. There was massive voter fraud in Ohio and a few other states, which is why the ballot count did not match the exit poll data.

If the exit poll data was good enough for the Ukraine election (which the Bush Administration paid for), then it should have been good enough for our election, too. However, Kerry conceded like an idiot and the gutless media in our country (except for Rolling Stone) pretty much ignored the huge disparity between the exit poll data and the election results.

Last edited:
Here is a great article from Rolling Stone that discusses the fraud that occurred in Ohio during the 2004 election --

Was the 2004 Election Stolen? : Rolling Stone

This thread shouldn't even be considered a "conspiracy" by the moderators. Ohio Sec of State Ken Blackwell pretty much stole the election all by himself.

joker.JPG

This just in:

President George W. Bush was elected President of the United States of America in the 2000 Elections.

Wait! We have a breaking update:

President George W. Bush was elected President of the Untied States of America in the 2004 Elections.

Hold on! There's more! In related news:

Vice President Al Gore lost the 2000 Presidential election to President George W. Bush.

Sen. John Kerry lost the 2004 Presidential election to President George W. Bush.

Last edited:

Wow. Your threshold for proof is incredibly low.

The real story is that the voters in stringently conservative Southeastern Ohio decided this election by swinging Ohio for Bush.

The strategy that got them to the polls was a barrage of state-based wedge issues. If you get them to the polls, Bush will win. Go vote for issue X and while you're there, also vote for President.

It was and always will be the Rove policy of getting precisely 50.1% of the vote and not caring what the other 49.9% think

Wow. Your threshold for proof is incredibly low.

The real story is that the voters in stringently conservative Southeastern Ohio decided this election by swinging Ohio for Bush.

The strategy that got them to the polls was a barrage of state-based wedge issues. If you get them to the polls, Bush will win. Go vote for issue X and while you're there, also vote for President.

It was and always will be the Rove policy of getting precisely 50.1% of the vote and not caring what the other 49.9% think
he will call you a nasty repug now
he has another thread on this very same topic
:lol:

candycorn has 1 post...probably a creation of that little Repug pussy bitch DiveCunt.

What a little ankle-biting lightweight crybaby.

Forum List

Back