Even George W. Bush Thought He Lost The 2004 Election...Because He Did!!!

KittenKoder,

Here's the test --

1) Do you ignore accepted facts like DiveCunt?
2) Are you afraid of pussy like you are afraid of facts? (i.e., DiveCunt)
3) Do you have daily circle jerks on this board with DiveCunt and XenoFag?

If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, then you are a neocon!

Damn, I'm funny!

KittenKoder,

Here's the test --

Damn, I'm funny!

Do you ever move into the present?

... and no, you are not funny.

KittenKoder,

Here's the test --

Damn, I'm funny!
you are the only one ignoring facts, asshole
LOL

KittenKoder,

Here's the test --

Damn, I'm funny!

Do you ever move into the present?

... and no, you are not funny.
hes pathetic

Damn, I'm funny!
Looks hardly matter.

And my guess is correct, you are a teen, only someone infantile thinks 'xenofag' is some kind of insult. :lol:

When you grow a bit, say five years, come back to us, and maybe you will laugh with us at how childish you were, instead of all of us laughing at you.

From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.

Nothing here but conjecture.

From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.

Polling on Oct. 31 doesn't prove anything as far as the election day totals are concerned. This wasn't 2000, Kerry took a few hours but he conceded, game over.

As a Kerry voter... I... you know, really, it's over. This is a dead horse. Bush is no longer the President and we got a new guy who says things that make me feel better but then does like the old boss... okay I can see why we're fighting on 2004, not much changed. Carry on.

Last edited:

Even George W. Bush Thought He Lost The 2004 Election...Because He Did!!!

Yes yes. That's why we spent the next four years STILL officially referring to him as "President George W. Bush" and to the Administration (in that same time period) as the "Bush Administration."

Yes. It's all clear now thanks to the brilliant posting efforts presented in the OP! Pwesident Lurch actually was -- that whole time -- the Pwesident!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
You are boring me--------------------------------------------------Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dear Mr. Kerry, aka "Kerry Won Ohio"

Let me be the first to welcome you to USMB. It is a great honor for us to have a member of the Senate in our own little corner of the Internet.

I would like to thank you for your service. Your efforts in Vietnam are much appreciated. You are a true hero of the Republic sir.

I would also like to say that I supported you in 2004. Well, I didn't actually support you. I supported whomever was running against Bush, the worst President of this country in at least 100 years not from Georgia. If a dead man had run against Bush, I would have supported him. Of course, a dead man wouldn't have won, unlike in Missouri. But then again, maybe he would have.

However, Sir, I think it is time to let go of the past. What is done is done. W got 3 million votes more than you did, even if Diebold stuffed a couple hundred thousand votes in there. (Not saying that they did.)

You've gotta let it go! It ain't happening. We now have a black, northern, liberal, Muslim, fascist-terrorist in the White House now! That's what all those who hate America (like you and me) want!

Anyways, perhaps we can sip a glass of merlot together at the next Politburo meeting.

Das vi denya!

Partial agreement with Toro:

I agree that Kerry Wet His Pants in Ohio is very possibly Sen. John F'n Lurch Kerry.

Welcome to the USMB, Lurch, you dipstick.

I disagree that President Bush was a terrible President.

I agree that the worst President DID come from Georgia.

I also agree that W beat you, Senator. End of story. Get the hell over it already. Jeez. This is 2009. We have another mutant imbecile in the White House at this juncture. So we don't need you. Bad enough you are helping to infest the Senate.

Go make love to your wife's money.

Do you expect anyone to believe that unreliable voting machines (that tended to only be unreliable in one specific way) that were made and maintained by a company connected to the Republicans with vote management that went on in secret could really explain bizarre numbers that really don't add up to either of Bush's wins?

When was the last time someone cheated to get more power? Name one time. Ever.
The popular vote doesn't matter anyway come to think of it. Plus, you only need to win 11 key states to become prez... the others can vote for Nader for all it matters.

Dear Mr. Kerry, aka "Kerry Won Ohio"

Let me be the first to welcome you to USMB. It is a great honor for us to have a member of the Senate in our own little corner of the Internet.

I would like to thank you for your service. Your efforts in Vietnam are much appreciated. You are a true hero of the Republic sir.

I would also like to say that I supported you in 2004. Well, I didn't actually support you. I supported whomever was running against Bush, the worst President of this country in at least 100 years not from Georgia. If a dead man had run against Bush, I would have supported him. Of course, a dead man wouldn't have won, unlike in Missouri. But then again, maybe he would have.

However, Sir, I think it is time to let go of the past. What is done is done. W got 3 million votes more than you did, even if Diebold stuffed a couple hundred thousand votes in there. (Not saying that they did.)

You've gotta let it go! It ain't happening. We now have a black, northern, liberal, Muslim, fascist-terrorist in the White House now! That's what all those who hate America (like you and me) want!

Anyways, perhaps we can sip a glass of merlot together at the next Politburo meeting.

Das vi denya!
naw, that isnt actually Sen Kerry, even HE knows he lost
LOL

Forum List

Back