Even George W. Bush Thought He Lost The 2004 Election...Because He Did!!!

Aug 7, 2009
From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.

Last edited:
You seriously need to go to your garage and work on a fucking TIME MACHINE so you can have an orgasm.

No, he actually won that one, Kerry lost, conceded and everything.

Tell us loony, why you are trying to refight the battles of five years ago, with people that for the most part don't like Bush?

• Banned
Tell us loony, why you are trying to refight the battles of five years ago, with people that for the most part don't like Bush?

Because of statements like this --
No, he actually won that one, Kerry lost, conceded and everything.

I have to educate the uneducated masses like you.

I think Lurch isn't getting any, Xeno. Me thinks he is here trying hard to get himself off.

• Banned
You seriously need to go to your garage and work on a fucking TIME MACHINE so you can have an orgasm.

That's OK, I have one with my wife sometimes. Sometimes in the bathroom, too.

get over it! If we would have picked a better canidate it wouldn't have been a problem.
One of the reason Obama gained popularity from the start was because he showed up Kerry at the convention. We needed someone who was willing to fight for the Presidency instead of just coasting on through.

I have to educate the uneducated masses like you.
Tis you who are uneducated and misinformed.

You see, your 'feelings' aren't facts, your 'desires' aren't truth, and Kerry lost both Ohio and the general election.

If it makes you feel better, Chimpola didn't do himself any favors historically by winning, yet win he did.

Really, you sound like you are ten years old, still throwing the same tantrum.

Kerry lost, get over it.

From pg. 2 of Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman --

That day (election day), Bush cast his vote in Crawford, Texas, and then boarded Air Force One to fly back to Washington via Columbus, OH. En route he leared that exit polls indicated Sen John Kerry would win the election. Clearly, Bush, a seasoned politician, took the numbers seriously. His administration had helped pay for exit polls two days earlier, in the Oct 31, 2004, election in Ukraine, to ensure that any fraud committed would be exposed and to help the opposition candidate, whose candidacy the Bush administration favored. According to one source, Bush had one of his temper tantrums and canceled three scheduled phone-in television interviews in the key battleground state of Florida. In an attempt to calm the President, Karl Rove assured him everything would be okay.
he had heard the INCOMPLETE LEAKED too early exit polls
the completed ones had Bush winning
you are a fucking MORON of the FIRST order

Read my response in the other thread, dumb fuck. I have proven you wrong AT EVERY TURN!

I tried to be nice to you, but I see that you are just another little neocon intellectual lightweight that wants to fight with everyone.
No family.
~A15

For your viewing pleasure yet again, DiveCunt. Don't you ever get tired of me ripping you a new asshole, neocon??? I guess not --

but thats not the issue
NO exit poll with complete data said Kerry won

Dude, I already showed you are wrong about this. From March 2005 -
Verified Voting Foundation*:*Analysis of the 2004 Presidential Election Exit Poll Discrepancies

EVERYONE concedes that Kerry won according to the exit polls. This is accepted fact. Your statement is like saying the American Civil War DID NOT start in 1861 and DID NOT end in 1865.

For your viewing pleasure yet again, DiveCunt. Don't you ever get tired of me ripping you a new asshole, neocon??? I guess not --

but thats not the issue
NO exit poll with complete data said Kerry won

Dude, I already showed you are wrong about this. From March 2005 -
Verified Voting Foundation*:*Analysis of the 2004 Presidential Election Exit Poll Discrepancies

EVERYONE concedes that Kerry won according to the exit polls. This is accepted fact. Your statement is like saying the American Civil War DID NOT start in 1861 and DID NOT end in 1865.
you dumbfuck
your conspiracy site is NOT a valid exit poll

Terry,

Is that really a picture of you? No offense, but you're a hottie. If DiveCunt wasn't afraid of pussy, he might hit on you.

Read my response in the other thread, dumb fuck. I have proven you wrong AT EVERY TURN!

I tried to be nice to you, but I see that you are just another little neocon intellectual lightweight that wants to fight with everyone.
No family.
~A15
first, i'm not a neocon, and never will be, so fuck off on that one

and you are the dumbfuck that keep claiming this stupiud nonsense that Kerry won when he even conceeded the fucking election because he KNEW he lost
you need to grow a fucking brain, asswipe

Terry,

Is that really a picture of you? No offense, but you're a hottie. If DiveCunt wasn't afraid of pussy, he might hit on you.
wow, wayu to show how much of a fucking loser you are
i know her quite well, shes a friend of mine
i wouldnt hit on ANY woman online because i already have my own
i'm not a fucking moron and dumbfuck like you

Terry,

Old Rocks has gonorrhea. since you blew him, you may want to get checked out for having gonorrhea of the throat.

you dumbfuck
your conspiracy site is NOT a valid exit poll

A non-partisan site is a conspiracy site?? Your shit is weak, lightweight.

I've shown you that there is general agreement that Kerry won according to the exit polls. Even your precious Fox News conceded this. Please, show me a site that says that Kerry did not win according to the exit polls. You can't and you know it, pussy.

Have you ever considered a new life-wasting obsession, unemployed neocon?? Because you really suck at this one!!!

Forum List

Back