Even Foxnews Chris Wallace has had it with Trump's lies

Click on the link and look at the image. The crowd does clearly go all the way back to the monument.

LINK: Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump
No it doesn't. The crowd doesn't even make it to the white buildings in front of the monument.

You are splitting hairs. From TRUMPS view (which is what he described) it would be indistinguishable to the naked eye. That white building is part of the Monument facility itself.
That white building is one of 3 white buildings in front of the monument, 2 of which are perpendicular to the front one, that weren't there for Obama's inauguration and they were filled with people and beyond in 2009. Tramp's crowd was much smaller.

933.jpg
933.jpg
Click on the link and look at the image. The crowd does clearly go all the way back to the monument.

LINK: Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump
No it doesn't. The crowd doesn't even make it to the white buildings in front of the monument.

You are splitting hairs. From TRUMPS view (which is what he described) it would be indistinguishable to the naked eye. That white building is part of the Monument facility itself.
That white building is one of 3 white buildings in front of the monument, 2 of which are perpendicular to the front one, that weren't there for Obama's inauguration and they were filled with people and beyond in 2009. Tramp's crowd was much smaller.

933.jpg
933.jpg

As your MEME does not show Trump's crowd when it was at its max, you are still comparing apples to oranges EDIT: Also, Trump never claimed that his crowd was larger than Odumbers. He only claimed that the crowd size was under reported. And it was.

Trump never claimed that his crowd was larger than Odumbers.
Tramp had his press secretary say in his first presser that the audience for Tramp was the largest in history. PERIOD.
I just Googled that to see what was said and by who. The way I first took it was they were talking about in person spectators and TV viewers combined.

If they are claiming they had more on the mall than Odumbazz? That's certainly questionable but it seems closer than was is reported by the msm too.

We need the Gigapixel images of Odumbfukz crowd during his speech for an accurate comp.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Your video is fake news.

anyone who looks at the gigapixel image taken during Trumps speech can see the crowd was not at its max yet, when your video was made.

And so you can see about how many more people arrived in the next 40 minutes or so....

I don't know how well you know the National Mall, but Trump's crowd never reaches to the Washington Monument as did Obama's. Do you see the domed building (closest to the bottom of the picture) on the left side of the photo? That's the Museum of Natural History. As one moves closer to the bottom of the photo is the next block with contains the Museum of American history. After that, in terms of the central Mall, is the Washington Monument. There is a very small "interstitial" patch of the Mall between 14th and 15th Streets, but that bit of land is not even a quarter of the size of the "museum blocks" that one sees in the main area of the photos -- anyone can throw a football across the entire distance of that small block.

Last edited:
Tramp had his press secretary say in his first presser that the audience for Tramp was the largest in history. PERIOD.
I just Googled that to see what was said and by who. The way I first took it was they were talking about in person spectators and TV viewers combined.
If they are claiming they had more on the mall than Odumbazz? That's certainly questionable
but it seems closer than was is reported by the msm too.
We need the Gigapixel images of Odumbfukz crowd during his speech for an accurate comp.
Well, if you actually read it then you would know that Spicer's own count was only 720,000 while Obama had 1.8 million. And Tramp had 30.6 million TV viewers and Obama had 37.8 million. So no matter how you slice it Tramp's press secretary lied.

If they are claiming they had more on the mall than Odumbazz? That's certainly questionable
but it seems closer than was is reported by the msm too.
Well, if you actually read it then you would know that Spicer's own count was only 720,000 while Obama had 1.8 million. And Tramp had 30.6 million TV viewers and Obama had 37.8 million. So no matter how you slice it Tramp's press secretary lied.
I will grant that he was likely wrong.

Do you know (or appreciate) the difference between being wrong and telling a lie?

As your MEME does not show Trump's crowd when it was at its max, you are still comparing apples to oranges EDIT: Also, Trump never claimed that his crowd was larger than Odumbers. He only claimed that the crowd size was under reported. And it was.
Actually, if you look at the photo on the right, you can see Tramp in all the screens so it had to be while he was talking, not at 9AM like the liars keep telling us.

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

Actually, if you look at the photo on the right, you can see Tramp in all the screens so it had to be while he was talking, not at 9AM like the liars keep telling us.

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

Bull shit.

The cnn gigapixel image shows Trump AT the Podium and the white spaces shown in the image you are spamming with and NOT present in the CNN image. NOT even close.

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

Bull shit.

The cnn gigapixel image shows Trump AT the Podium and the white spaces shown in the image you are spamming with and NOT present in the CNN image. NOT even close.
Well the obvious reason is the low camera angle which is why the Right always uses the most misleading evidence to support their lies.
Bit I found a better explanation for the white areas in the more accurate overhead shot!!!

CRUpfLK.jpg

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

Bull shit.

Well the obvious reason is the low camera angle which is why the Right always uses the most misleading evidence to support their lies.
Bit I found a better explanation for the white areas in the more accurate overhead shot!!!

CRUpfLK.jpg

I don't use the ignore function much.... but you just reminded me of why we have it. Buh bye.

Forum List

Back