Even Fox News Is Fed Up With Romney Failing To Provide Details Of His Tax Plan

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Pat Garofalo

The Romney campaign has so far refused to clarify which tax deductions and loopholes it would eliminate in order to make its huge proposed tax cut for the rich revenue neutral. Despite repeated requests, the campaign and candidate have refused to budge, content to say that the tax plan “can’t be scored” due to its lack of detail.

And even Fox News has apparently had it with the campaign’s consistent dodging of this question, as Fox’s Gregg Jarrett repeatedly asked Romney policy director Lanhee Chen about it during an interview on Friday:

INTERVIEW: Even Fox News Is Fed Up With Romney Failing To Provide Details Of His Tax Plan | ThinkProgress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZkdjvsLxI&feature=player_embedded]Even Fox News Is Fed Up With Romney Providing No Policy Details - YouTube[/ame]

You will NEVER read that "EVEN" NBC, See B.S. or ABC of MSLSD or CNN etc is "Fed up" with Pres. Obama's refusal to provide his academic records.

Fucking propagandist hacks would never be objective.

By Pat Garofalo

The Romney campaign has so far refused to clarify which tax deductions and loopholes it would eliminate in order to make its huge proposed tax cut for the rich revenue neutral. Despite repeated requests, the campaign and candidate have refused to budge, content to say that the tax plan “can’t be scored” due to its lack of detail.

And even Fox News has apparently had it with the campaign’s consistent dodging of this question, as Fox’s Gregg Jarrett repeatedly asked Romney policy director Lanhee Chen about it during an interview on Friday:

INTERVIEW: Even Fox News Is Fed Up With Romney Failing To Provide Details Of His Tax Plan | ThinkProgress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZkdjvsLxI&feature=player_embedded]Even Fox News Is Fed Up With Romney Providing No Policy Details - YouTube[/ame]
For someone who Claims THeY hate FOX .. You sure get a lot of links from them:eusa_whistle:

You will NEVER read that "EVEN" NBC, See B.S. or ABC of MSLSD or CNN etc is "Fed up" with Pres. Obama's refusal to provide his academic records.

You my man are a fuking idiot. Like Obama's fuking grades makes any difference to me.
Yet Mittens is gonna take away deductions. Affecting all Americans. He just doesn't have the balls to say what ones he plans to eliminate.

Mittens can get by with that shit with stupid voters like you dude but like the guy on Fox, the thinking Americans want to know what Mitt has in mind.

You my man are a fuking idiot. Like Obama's fuking grades makes any difference to me.
Yet Mittens is gonna take away deductions. Affecting all Americans. He just doesn't have the balls to say what ones he plans to eliminate.

Mittens can get by with that shit with stupid voters like you dude but like the guy on Fox, the thinking Americans want to know what Mitt has in mind.

You are the absolute dullest eraser in the knife drawer, you dip shit.

I don't care about the incumbent's mythical grades either.

What I AM interested in, you fuckwit piece of shit, is what he is so very actively hiding.

Idiots like you couldn't "put it together" even if you had sufficient intelligence and objectivity to try. You still WOULDN'T try because -- being the absolute pussy that you are -- you are terrified of what might get disclosed.

Did he apply for scholarship or financial aid as a "foreign" student? We can't know, now, can we?

And no, you fucking cretin, that has ZERO to do with "birther" stuff. It has to do with whether he committed a fraud or a felony in applying for aid and/or for admission to various schools.

But YOU -- the pussy that you are -- don't want to know and you are perfectly content with the proposition that nobody else is permitted to find out, either.

If Romney had to rely on stoopid voters, the Dems would elect him in a landslide.

Forum List

Back