Even Eleanor Clift on the McGloughlin Group says Obama is in big trouble

Obama will be the first President who wont be able to boast about how bad things were 4 years ago, and compare it with the present. what a total baffoon! whats he gonna do, blame Romney for the real 11% unemployment?

I wonder if Team P-BO can either get lucky enough or manufacture a big enough crisis to rally the people behind him to save his pecker from the meat grinder or not.

I'm not sure, but you can just bet a crisis will happen. maybe 2 that may or may not have been "naturally" caused.

Only Pubs do that kind of crappe. You haven't noticed who the sincere caring people are?

Pubs: "Always be sincere, whether you mean it, or not..."

I wonder if Team P-BO can either get lucky enough or manufacture a big enough crisis to rally the people behind him to save his pecker from the meat grinder or not.

I'm not sure, but you can just bet a crisis will happen. maybe 2 that may or may not have been "naturally" caused.

Only Pubs do that kind of crappe. You haven't noticed who the sincere caring people are?

"Let no good crisis go to waste." and "Wag the Dog" are Lib copyrights.

if the economy goes into a free-fall this summer.

And she is the one among the regulars on the show who has previously said Obama can do no wrong.

Obviously if the economy gets worse and we go back into recession, it would be very hard to imagine Obama being re-elected. Voters are reactive and regardless of where the blame lies, the President will feel the heat. This isn't some new phenomenon. Of course, if the economy begins to grow and more jobs are added on a monthly basis, then Obama almost certainly will be safe.

The real question is how things turn out if everything just continues to stagnate. Then it is likely to be very close and ugly.

And the GOP will do everything in it's power to make sure the economy goes down the toilet. As McConnel stated, their primary goal is to see President Obama defeated, and to hell with the interests of this nation and it's citizens.

"Let no good crisis go to waste." and "Wag the Dog" are Lib copyrights.

So every time the Pubs use them do they have to pay the libs royalties?

How many ways did the Pubs use 9-11?

So does this mean you guys will cheer if we have a dustbowl type of disastor?

Always interesting listening to a bunch of partisans from either side. They rarely have a clue.

I'm not an Obama supporter .. didn't vote for him .. would never vote for him.

That being said .. Mitt Romney.

That's your argument?

Mitt Romney is the best you could do. :lol:

Now all of a sudden the right is in love with .. Mitt Romney.

:lol:

Hilarious

if the economy goes into a free-fall this summer.

And she is the one among the regulars on the show who has previously said Obama can do no wrong.

Did someone give her a shot of reality ?

This woman predicted Gore would destroy Bush in 2000 and that Kerry would cream Bush in 2004....Larry O'pinhead was right there with her. I wonder what he is thinking these days ?

I haven't seen O'Donnel on the McGloughlin Group since 2008.

Gloated up a storm.

For cryin' out loud, it's McLaughlin, dude! How hard is it to get a media personality's name right?

The McLaughlin Group

Blindboo said:
So every time the Pubs use them do they have to pay the libs royalties?

How many ways did the Pubs use 9-11?

Lemme guess. You're of the "We deserved it" crowd, aren't you?

When about the same number of military personnel were killed in 1941, we went to war with 3 nations as this was a justifiable Cassus Belli then. But in 2001, the death of about 2500 innocent civilians by a paramilitary organizations with protection, support and ties to multiple nations of similar mindset trying to gain deniability isn't reason for flag waving patriotism to be roused?

:eusa_hand: Please.

:fu:

Forum List

Back