Even Chris can't give this one to Obama

Like I said earlier in one of my posts. Excuses are like ass holes everyone has one.

Like I said earlier in one of my posts. Excuses are like ass holes everyone has one.

And some of you even ARE one.. :lol:

Poor Sarah.. Why don't you go and neg everyone like you love to do when your little liberal utopia is shattered? :)

Your messiah was shown what a true Leader looks and sounds like last night. Barack Obama is a media created windbag, nothing but hype. He has refused to answer questions, talk to the Media, instead doing David Letterman and yucking it up.. He has hidden behind a teleprompter with speeches written by staff.. The reason this man never shows up to answer is because he cannot.. He is inept and out his league and it showed last night. All he's done for 4 years is golf, party, and travel all over the world. As Embassies burned and America fell, he didn't have time to lead.

Poor Sarah.. Why don't you go and neg everyone like you love to do when your little liberal utopia is shattered? :)

Your messiah was shown what a true Leader looks and sounds like last night. Barack Obama is a media created windbag, nothing but hype. He has refused to answer questions, talk to the Media, instead doing David Letterman and yucking it up.. He has hidden behind a teleprompter with speeches written by staff.. The reason this man never shows up to answer is because he cannot.. He is inept and out his league and it showed last night. All he's done for 4 years is golf, party, and travel all over the world. As Embassies burned and America fell, he didn't have time to lead.

I neg when I want to, whiner.

dim_bulb2.png

lmfao!! ^^^^^^ Whining and crying all over the forum this morning and calls me the whiner?? Hahahaha Actually, it's morning in America again. You liberals and your media cohorts didn;t get to frame Mitt Romney last night. You didn't get to lie and you didn't get to provide cover for a painfully inept President. Have a great day! ;-)

lmfao!! ^^^^^^ Whining and crying all over the forum this morning and calls me the whiner?? Hahahaha Actually, it's morning in America again. You liberals and your media cohorts didn;t get to frame Mitt Romney last night. You didn't get to lie and you didn't get to provide cover for a painfully inept President. Have a great day! ;-)

Wahh. :(

Chris Matthews thinks Obama needs to watch MSNBC to get all the "facts."

Yeah, that comment was probably the most accurate statement of the night, and was a pretty remarkable admission about MSNBC. It provides the world with left wing talking points, and at least Matthews fessed up, whether he meant to or not.

Oops! A little accidental honesty there.

Or as Rush would say, a random act of journalism.

Obama did fine. Mittens "Fruit Punch Upperlip" failed to defend - or even really define - his policies. He insists he can lower taxes - and then make up the difference by,.... well ... raising taxes - which is stupid.

And Obama said he would cut the deficit in half. More substantive for you? Have a link or direct quote where Romney said he would raise taxes?

He still will. He will also add that Obama's performance during the debate saved or created 9 zillion jobs.

My bad I thought you ment Chris on here

Well to an extent it might be true, someone has got to clean up the bull shit obama left behind.

That's the Obama Campaign theme from now on.

"Re-elect Obama:
SOMEBODY has to clean up the mess I've left behind!"

I saw that and I agree with Chris Matthews. Obama knows already that this was not a good showing on his part. Did Romney change the game though? I don't think so, he'll continue saying stupid things on the road..

It does put pressure on Biden now for next week but there are two more debates closer to the election where Obama can redeem himself.

Democrats needed a Chris Matthews out there tonight, we needed a scrapper and got someone being presidential instead.

It amazes me how far some people go in order to maintain their delusions. The "stupid" things Romney have been saying are only stupid if you assume he is actually the president and Obama is the challenger. The media has been going out of its way to portray the situation as exactly the opposite of what it is, blaming Romney's policies for the economy and acting like he is the one responsible for the riots in the Middle East. Guess what, nobody is buying into that narrative. Obama might be able to buy himself another term, but the public is never going to think he is the smartest guy on the planet again. Everyone saw just how pathetic he is last night, and no one will ever forget.

obama did great.

If he does this great next time, this election is over. Democrats can spin like a top, they can blame anyone and everyone. It won't help.

Forum List

Back