Even Chris can't give this one to Obama

He still will. He will also add that Obama's performance during the debate saved or created 9 zillion jobs.

My bad I thought you ment Chris on here

Last edited:
Chris Matthews thinks Obama needs to watch MSNBC to get all the "facts."

I understand Chris' passion for this though. If Obama loses this election, Chris Matthews really has no reason to live.

You know if a certain candidate stinks up the first debate on purpose, he can then show improvement in the remaining ones.

Just sayin'.

I saw that and I agree with Chris Matthews. Obama knows already that this was not a good showing on his part. Did Romney change the game though? I don't think so, he'll continue saying stupid things on the road..

It does put pressure on Biden now for next week but there are two more debates closer to the election where Obama can redeem himself.

Democrats needed a Chris Matthews out there tonight, we needed a scrapper and got someone being presidential instead.

He still will. He will also add that Obama's performance during the debate saved or created 9 zillion jobs.

My bad I thought you ment Chris on here

leave-obama-alone.jpg

I am 60 years old and have watched Presidential debates since Nixon/Kennedy and I have never witnessed such an ass kicking as I did tonight. Romney will be the next President of the United States.

Last edited:

I saw that and I agree with Chris Matthews. Obama knows already that this was not a good showing on his part. Did Romney change the game though? I don't think so, he'll continue saying stupid things on the road..

It does put pressure on Biden now for next week but there are two more debates closer to the election where Obama can redeem himself.

Democrats needed a Chris Matthews out there tonight, we needed a scrapper and got someone being presidential instead.

Hey bitch it's the economy stupid, no fucking way obama should be able to redeem himself. obama is just going to say the same old shit and a dumb ass like you will swallow it hook line and sinker.

Matthews? :lol::lol::lol: What will he do jiggle his tingling leg and respond with, "you're a racist" to every question?

Matthews is a full blown drunk who has no credibility except among left wing loons. Even Brokaw cringes when he has to share the stage with him on his Morning Smoe appearances.

Last edited:

If Biden does better than drool all over himself he'll beat everyone's expectation.
Obama cannot redeem himself because he cannot run away from his policies and their effects, which have been disaster. You cannot run on disaster.
Obama was not being presidential. He was having his ass handed to him. Presidents lead. Presidents take responsibility. Presidents represent all people. Obama is none of those things.

Papa Obama looked like a lost puppy

Perhaps, if the MSM did their job and actually asked this President tough questions
he would have been better prepared ronight

For every action there is a reaction....
The effects of over four years of enabling Papa Obama and protecting him
has come back to them

Meanwhile, the MSM is lost for words
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpntNDAYltM]Air Supply - Lost In Love (1979) - YouTube[/ame]

Chris Matthews thinks Obama needs to watch MSNBC to get all the "facts."

Yeah, that comment was probably the most accurate statement of the night, and was a pretty remarkable admission about MSNBC. It provides the world with left wing talking points, and at least Matthews fessed up, whether he meant to or not.

Oops! A little accidental honesty there.

Forum List

Back