Even Castro Says Cuban Model Doesn't Work

Yeah, really miserable huh? So what do you know about Cuba's working class and shit jobs? Do tell...........:eusa_whistle:
What do you know about it? And if you say anything about Michael Moore, you will get ridiculed unmercifully.

Oh, poor Michael. Are you picking on him for giving you truth? As far as Cuba goes, it is a communist state that is unionized, and provides the benefits for it's workers. Hardly slaves or other mythical capitalist bullshit.

As of 2002, the monthly wage was $8.25 for a maid, $9.50 for a bilingual office clerk, and $10.75 for a gardener. The minimum wage is supplemented by social security consisting of free medical care and education, and subsidized housing and food; a worker must still earn significantly more than minimum wage to support a family. The eight-hour workday, a weekly rest period, an annual paid vacation of one month, and workers' compensation are guaranteed by the constitution. The work week is 44 hours, with shorter workdays for hazardous occupations.

Read more: Labor - Cuba - problem, annual Labor - Cuba - problem, annual

$1.70 a gallon for gasoline
Pump price for gasoline (US dollar per liter) in Cuba

All the data providing in your link was provided by the Cuban government. Funny you take them at their word but refuse to do the same with our government. You take the word of a nation that controls it's press as strictly as Cuba? I mean please dude.

When Michael Moore Made his Movie he had Cuban Handlers who made sure he saw what they wanted him to see and not anything else. Also another thing Communist Nations do and did all the time. Did you miss the Olympics in China and all the press complaining about how they were led around by the nose by Chinese Government agents, and told what they could and could not film and cover?

Communist nations have a long track record of LYING about how good things are for their people. We saw it with the USSR and Cuba is not different.

hell dude did you forget why this Post started? Because Castro said Communism was failing In Cuba.

Gas here in America would be nearly as cheap by the way if not for GOVERNMENT Taxes on it at the federal and state level, and GOVERNMENT regulations like cafe standards and banning of Domestic Drilling. Not to mention there is MUCH less demand per person in Cuba. Wonder why that is.

Last edited:
Yeah, really miserable huh? So what do you know about Cuba's working class and shit jobs? Do tell...........:eusa_whistle:
What do you know about it? And if you say anything about Michael Moore, you will get ridiculed unmercifully.

Oh, poor Michael. Are you picking on him for giving you truth? As far as Cuba goes, it is a communist state that is unionized, and provides the benefits for it's workers. Hardly slaves or other mythical capitalist bullshit.

As of 2002, the monthly wage was $8.25 for a maid, $9.50 for a bilingual office clerk, and $10.75 for a gardener. The minimum wage is supplemented by social security consisting of free medical care and education, and subsidized housing and food; a worker must still earn significantly more than minimum wage to support a family. The eight-hour workday, a weekly rest period, an annual paid vacation of one month, and workers' compensation are guaranteed by the constitution. The work week is 44 hours, with shorter workdays for hazardous occupations.

um, thats $1.70 per liter
not per gallon
there are almost 4 liters to a gallon

All the data providing in your link was provided by the Cuban government. Funny you take them at their word but refuse to do the same with our government.

When Michael Moore Made his Movie he had Cuban Handlers who made sure he saw what they wanted him to see and not anything else. Also another thing Communist Nations do and did all the time. Did you miss the Olympics in China and all the press complaining about how they were led around by the nose by Chinese Government agents, and told what they could and could not film and cover?

Communist nations have a long track record of LYING about how good things are for their people. We saw it with the USSR and Cuba is not different.

hell dude did you forget why this Post started? Because Castro said Communism was failing In Cuba.
the moron even got his gas price wrong

Congratulations. You have your own Wiki page. :lol:

not per gallon

ROFLMAO I was so caught up in pointing out that he was taking the word of the Cuban government on pay and conditions for the people in Cuba. I totally missed that his Gas price was so wrong

so that is 6.80 a gallon Nice.

Clearly we are dealing with a true believer communist here. IMO :) not that we needed this post to know that.

Last edited:
All the data providing in your link was provided by the Cuban government. Funny you take them at their word but refuse to do the same with our government. You take the word of a nation that controls it's press as strictly as Cuba? I mean please dude.

But wait Morris hater, I used the CIA Fact Book tonight on this very thread. I don't think you are paying attention. I think you are just trying to raise red herrings & strawmen. You got that right! Pleeease dude, get a grasp on reality. You want to refute the facts, do so, but don't give me the con bullshit of personal attacks.

When Michael Moore Made his Movie he had Cuban Handlers who made sure he saw what they wanted him to see and not anything else.

LOL! And you feel America is treated unfairly in that regard? LMAO!!! Do you know Japanese tourists are horrified when they actually see America and its poor? They can't believe we treat human beings that way, and how about all those dead troops rolling in the back door at midnight and undercover? I think you whine to much!!

Also another thing Communist Nations do and did all the time. Did you miss the Olympics in China and all the press complaining about how they were led around by the nose by Chinese Government agents, and told what they could and could not film and cover?

It probably prevented a sheave under the ribs. My parents have been in China, and went anywhere they wanted, so you should really study up on the tourist industry and check with the state department. I also missed the drunk from Texas falling all over himself and patting women on the ass. Give us a break on your con bullshit!

Yes, tell me again how we are the greatest nation on earth. LMAO!!! You are getting ridiculously funny.

Yeah, and did you hear him to stay clear of capitalism that is a failure?? LMAO!

Gas here in America would be nearly as cheap by the way if not for GOVERNMENT Taxes on it at the federal and state level, and GOVERNMENT regulations like cafe standards and banning of Domestic Drilling. Not to mention there is MUCH less demand per person in Cuba. Wonder why that is.

Gas would be a dollar a gallon if Nationalized. An additional dollar per gallon ($2) would give enough money to move onto a grid transportation system run on nuclear power. Don't ask Michael about this, I haven't briefed him yet.

not per gallon

ROFLMAO I was so caught up in pointing out that he was taking the word of the Cuban government on pay and conditions for the people in Cuba. I totally missed that his Gas price was so wrong

Clearly we are dealing with a true believer communist here. IMO :) not that we needed this post to know that.

Ahh, the ol commie con bullshit. You guys are in love with the commies and have your head stuck up their asses for a trillion dollars. Your fourth god Bush was groveling all over himself and apologizing for killing their pilot who flew into an engine blade. That after they had called him a paper tiger. And when Rummy got word from Afghanistan that the Chinese were supplying the enemy with weapons, ammo and personnel, all found in the caves, a hush fell over the world media. And when your fourth god went to China to stop the supply of weapons going to his axis of evil, they told him to fuck off.

So tell me dude, who is the Commie Supporter here, me, a Vietnam combat veteran faced with the Chinese AK47 in nam, or you china hugging assholes who allow anything as long as it serves your corporations?? Hmm?

Last edited:
not per gallon

Ahh, the ol commie con bullshit. You guys are in love with the commies and have your head stuck up their asses for a trillion dollars. Your fourth god Bush was groveling all over himself and apologizing for killing their pilot who flew into an engine blade. That after they had called him a paper tiger. And when Rummy got word from Afghanistan that the Chinese were supplying the enemy with weapons, ammo and personnel, all found in the caves, a hush fell over the world media. And when your fourth god went to China to stop the supply of weapons going to his axis of evil, they told him to fuck off.

So tell me dude, who is the Commie Supporter here, me, a Vietnam combat veteran faced with the Chinese AK47 in nam, or you china hugging assholes who allow anything as long as it serves your corporations?? Hmm?

You're actually arguing that Castro himself is wrong about his own country?

Ok.... I think we're all clear on your intellectual level now, if we were in any doubt previously.

If you oppose Communism, why are you being Castro's useful idiot?

Communists won over with sex. Kebabs for the dog/westerner usually wins over people for Muslims. So maybe he is into Cuban cigars? :lol:

Communists won over with sex. Kebabs for the dog/westerner usually wins over people for Muslims. So maybe he is into Cuban cigars? :lol:
People have been stupid for a lot less.

You're actually arguing that Castro himself is wrong about his own country?

No, you are saying that imbecile, and not even using a proper response from me to say it. Your cock&tail party must be going better than mine..................All I did was deliver a message, you make it personal, for some odd reason.

Ok.... I think we're all clear on your intellectual level now, if we were in any doubt previously.

Really? You must be one shallow bitch if you believe that, but again a personal attack from one of the village idiots who has lost her way and nothing to say. Get a life, buy a surf board, shave your back, but find a different hobby if you can't rub two sticks together in politics.

No, you are saying that imbecile, and not even using a proper response from me to say it. Your cock&tail party must be going better than mine..................All I did was deliver a message, you make it personal, for some odd reason.

Really? You must be one shallow bitch if you believe that, but again a personal attack from one of the village idiots who has lost her way and nothing to say. Get a life, buy a surf board, shave your back, but find a different hobby if you can't rub two sticks together in politics.

Guess I must have missed your take over of this board. Do you know how completely fucking stupid it is to start with moronic insults because you don't like what I say? Honestly, what a complete tosser.

Is there something about truth that has an adverse affect on cons? Now what is your problem with accepting the truth? Why do you think telling the truth makes one a useful idiot. You making the charge makes you lose all credibility and character, someone who accepts lies and distortions. Is that the way you raise you children and family members?

Now like I said, if you feel the information is wrong, bring on your evidence, but please stop your junior league con bullshit over facts you don't like.:lol:

A liter is very close to equal to a quart. Therefore, $1.70 per liter is roughly equivalent to $6.80 per gallon, FYI.

A liter is very close to equal to a quart. Therefore, $1.70 per liter is roughly equivalent to $6.80 per gallon, FYI.
Thanks for noting that!

not per gallon
:eusa_whistle:

He should have considered this a little more before he made his government takeover. Where might Cuba be today had this system not been imposed on it? They'd likely have a great tourist business and God knows they would have a huge cigar export business. And sugar export business.

Americans need to think about Cuba's lifestyle long and hard before we allow government to overtake our lives any more than it already has.
BULLSHIT.
Cuba was like Haiti before Fidel cleaned house.
There were murkins running around doing threesomes with 12 year old girls who lived in fucking tin shacks while their mothers took pictures.
It was the ultimate whore house for murkin elites.
Fidel and Che tried to put a stop to it.The empire returned fire in the form of sanctions............but your hero, JFK, made sure to get $50,000 worth of rum and cigars, in 1962 dollars, before the sanctions went into effect.
As usual. History........... with a pro flag twist.

This Communist Dinosaur will be extinct soon and his brother is useless. There will be big changes in Cuba once Castro kicks it. The Soviet Union left Cuba in the dust a long time ago. Cuba still hasn't recovered. Russia tossed Communism and moved on to a Free Market system while Cuba has stayed stuck in the Dark Ages. That will change when the Communist Dinosaur goes extinct. It's just a waiting-game at this point. The clock is ticking and the countdown has begun. Castro will be pushing up daisies in no time.

Forum List

Back