Even Ben Stein tells the Tea Party they are "off base"

I thought he was funny as heck in the movies.

And his conservative bullshit comments are even more hilarious.

What the fuck has Ben Stein ever done for anyone, besides supply a useful posting line...

Anyone?

Beuller?

Wiki FTW.

Benjamin Jeremy "Ben" Stein (born November 25, 1944) is an American actor, writer, lawyer, and commentator on political and economic issues. He attained early success as a speechwriter for American presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Later he entered the entertainment field and became an actor, comedian, and Emmy Award-winning game show host.

Stein has frequently written commentaries on economic, political, and social issues, along with financial advice to individual investors. He is the son of economist and writer Herbert Stein,[1] who worked at the White House under President Nixon. His sister, Rachel, is also a writer. While as a character actor he is well-known for his droning, monotone delivery, in real life he is a public speaker on a wide range of economic and social issues.

Ben Stein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think he is cool. I don't agree with everything, but he is right more often than not.

But he does have his odd hobby horses. He is a creationist, FWIW.

And Win Ben Stein's Money was the best game show eveah.

What the fuck has Ben Stein ever done for anyone, besides supply a useful posting line...

Anyone?

Beuller?

Wiki FTW.

Benjamin Jeremy "Ben" Stein (born November 25, 1944) is an American actor, writer, lawyer, and commentator on political and economic issues. He attained early success as a speechwriter for American presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Later he entered the entertainment field and became an actor, comedian, and Emmy Award-winning game show host.

Stein has frequently written commentaries on economic, political, and social issues, along with financial advice to individual investors. He is the son of economist and writer Herbert Stein,[1] who worked at the White House under President Nixon. His sister, Rachel, is also a writer. While as a character actor he is well-known for his droning, monotone delivery, in real life he is a public speaker on a wide range of economic and social issues.

Ben Stein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IOW he's a Hollywood blabbermouth, op-ed writer and a speechwriter for two of the worst presidents of the last 60 years...He's Paul Krugman with an (R) by his name.

Big fat hairy deal.

Oh, and he is also StrollingBones's writing coach. He has a collumn with the American Spectator which is a mirror image of her rants on here.

billday.jpg

Well, he does have degrees in Law and Economics.

Mayim Bialik is an entertainer as well. She has a PHD. When she talks Neuroscience I will listen. She is also Haredi and a vegan. Not going to pay to much attention to her advice on diet.

Ben Stein: Tea Party “off base” for demands of immediate deep cuts in spending « Hot Air

Mister GOP himself knows the Tea Party is way off and their stance "dangerous." He actually makes a lot of sense in the video.

He said EXACTLY what Ive been thinking. (although the fella just rubs me the wrong way sometimes)
The Tea Party is mainly based on emotion and not reason. Of COURSE they havesome good ideas but as a whole, they are emotionally based. They are one dimensional thinkers with little true understanding of how things work.

Forum List

Back