Even before the lewd tapes, Comrade Trump was below 20% to win WH

View attachment 92585

He may go to single digits now...
I find that map (and others like it) fascinating, because it has most of Dixie, plus most of the "Union slave states", and Indiana, a well known KKK stronghold.

Of course there are exceptions, it's not all of Dixie, plus there's part of the Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, desert, and Alaska, but it's still interesting.

Now count the the large Muslim population concentrated in certain areas of this country. That is the problem, all the KKK has left is rhetoric.
I'm not really sure what you mean, unless you are referring to urban areas, but they're still a danger to some people in rural areas, and there have been violent attacks against Muslims even in NYC (not that they had KKK links). I never said they were that powerful (locally in some places maybe?), just that the map is interesting.

View attachment 92585

I find that map (and others like it) fascinating, because it has most of Dixie, plus most of the "Union slave states", and Indiana, a well known KKK stronghold.

Of course there are exceptions, it's not all of Dixie, plus there's part of the Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, desert, and Alaska, but it's still interesting.

Now count the the large Muslim population concentrated in certain areas of this country. That is the problem, all the KKK has left is rhetoric.
I'm not really sure what you mean, unless you are referring to urban areas, but they're still a danger to some people in rural areas, and there have been violent attacks against Muslims even in NYC (not that they had KKK links). I never said they were that powerful (locally in some places maybe?), just that the map is interesting.

Hands down most hate crimes are against Jews. Do you hear a constant whine from them?

View attachment 92585

Hands down most hate crimes are against Jews. Do you hear a constant whine from them?
They make many movies about it though I dont consider it whining.

New Topics

Forum List

Back