Evangelist Bill Graham hospitalized

HA!

yea, dude.. You go ahead and think that while you mention no less than three times that no one bitchslapped you/made you backpeddle from your original post. It's cool, dude. I'm sure you'll make the same mistake again the next time your brain forgets its physiological role and you post another amazingly retarded thread full of the same hostility you'd pounce on a lefty for posting.

I see you are about as much a man as RSR at a victoria secret closeout sale. It's too bad that you have proven to be no better than those you rail against but, at least, you've brought added hilarity for the next time you try to ACT authoratative because of anyone elses posts. Say, I bet dropping another ad hominem will make it less clear that you REALLY DON'T want to quote the very same thread you tried to use as an example.

Awsome:

"I don't see where anything I said equates to your BS assumptions"

DERRR d-d-d-ederrrrrrr

"I took a shot at Christian-haters."

Congrats, dude! Now, all you need to do is quote the specific thread you tried to use as evidence to prove your featherweight jab! Me personally? Of course not. THATS WHY STEREOTYPES AND GENRALIZATIONS ARE FOR IGNORANT JACKASSES LIKE YOURSELF. By all means, make fun of my post in the Falwell thread, dude.. if you can gather up the testicular fortitude to post something that proves how retarded this thread of yours is...

you can start RSR'ing.. right........ NOW!

What you need to do, junior, is quit trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. It's a featherweight jab because that's all it was ever intended to be.

But no, along come you overly-serious, no sense of humor sticks in the mud. You could send Bozo the Clown into a fit of depression with all your negativity.

Why don't you see if you can't find some little kid and steal his ice cream or something?

HA!

yea, dude.. You go ahead and think that while you mention no less than three times that no one bitchslapped you/made you backpeddle from your original post. It's cool, dude. I'm sure you'll make the same mistake again the next time your brain forgets its physiological role and you post another amazingly retarded thread full of the same hostility you'd pounce on a lefty for posting.

I see you are about as much a man as RSR at a victoria secret closeout sale. It's too bad that you have proven to be no better than those you rail against but, at least, you've brought added hilarity for the next time you try to ACT authoratative because of anyone elses posts. Say, I bet dropping another ad hominem will make it less clear that you REALLY DON'T want to quote the very same thread you tried to use as an example.

Awsome:

"I don't see where anything I said equates to your BS assumptions"

DERRR d-d-d-ederrrrrrr

"I took a shot at Christian-haters."

Congrats, dude! Now, all you need to do is quote the specific thread you tried to use as evidence to prove your featherweight jab! Me personally? Of course not. THATS WHY STEREOTYPES AND GENRALIZATIONS ARE FOR IGNORANT JACKASSES LIKE YOURSELF. By all means, make fun of my post in the Falwell thread, dude.. if you can gather up the testicular fortitude to post something that proves how retarded this thread of yours is...

you can start RSR'ing.. right........ NOW!

OBTW... when this period is over does that mean we won't see you again for another month?

funny how it's all of a sudden one big joke meant to lighten up the board once YOU got pwned in your own stupid thread. Yet, I've seen you divebomb anyone who happens to be a lefty and on your personal shit list for much the same as your first post. Oh, and NOW you MEANT it to be taken as a light jab...

hehehehe..

uh huh.

I guess it is easy to arbitrarily decide what becomes a mountain or a molehill from your lofty perch, eh wyatt? So, then I take it that only YOU are allowed to use generalizaions and total bullshit while anyone dishing the same to christians automatically becomes "christian-haters"? Funny how that works.

Perhaps you should be a bit more objective on this board rather than making excuses for your own RSR behaviour. However, I have to say, I can totally see why it didn't take long for you to wax up your crewcut and don the reflective shades as soon as RSR caught even a fraction of his daily forum participation.

Be a man, dude. Quote me from the Falwell thread and prove your point about all those christian haters who missed their chance at celebrating another dead christian..

funny how it's all of a sudden one big joke meant to lighten up the board once YOU got pwned in your own stupid thread. Yet, I've seen you divebomb anyone who happens to be a lefty and on your personal shit list for much the same as your first post. Oh, and NOW you MEANT it to be taken as a light jab...

hehehehe..

uh huh.

I guess it is easy to arbitrarily decide what becomes a mountain or a molehill from your lofty perch, eh wyatt? So, then I take it that only YOU are allowed to use generalizaions and total bullshit while anyone dishing the same to christians automatically becomes "christian-haters"? Funny how that works.

One, lay off the wyatt shit, and lay off any mention of my status. You know better, and you know I won't tolerate it.

Two, there's a difference between hating and generalizing. Try a dictionary if you can't figure that out.

Perhaps you should be a bit more objective on this board rather than making excuses for your own RSR behaviour. However, I have to say, I can totally see why it didn't take long for you to wax up your crewcut and don the reflective shades as soon as RSR caught even a fraction of his daily forum participation.

Perhaps you should worry more about what a negative dickhead you are and not concern yourself with me?

Be a man, dude. Quote me from the Falwell thread and prove your point about all those christian haters who missed their chance at celebrating another dead christian..

You just ain't very bright, are you, junior? There's always at least one of you on every board. Some dumbass who isn't even smart enough to even figure out he's a dumbass.

Haters suck. Period. I'll say what I want about them. Get it?

How about YOU be a man and go chase down your own evidence instead of trying to get someone else to do your homework for you?

I'd love to discuss all those big evil christian haters in the Falwell thread you mentioned...

that is still ON TOPIC, eh?

you mean you feel no obligation to provide the very evidence that you used to make stupid statements about those you'd love to demonize as "christian haters"

christian haters, your words, homey... TEN PAGES, no less of unadulterated lionfood entertainment, right buddy? Hell, I'm sure if you can split a thread into the taunting area it wouldnt take you two shakes of a lions tail to prove your original point, right buddy?

Maybe it was on another board. I don't recall specifically where it was, only that a few went a little far celebrating death of another human being, flawed or not.

I think my comment's getting a little skewed. I said "Christian-haters," meaning however many there are, not any specific number. And "10" is an arbitrary number. I don't know how many actual threads there were, nor even if I saw all of them on only this board.

Don't be such a da damned literalist all the time.:eusa_eh:

Don’t throw specific statements out if you can’t or won’t back them up.

you mean you feel no obligation to provide the very evidence that you used to make stupid statements about those you'd love to demonize as "christian haters"

christian haters, your words, homey... TEN PAGES, no less of unadulterated lionfood entertainment, right buddy? Hell, I'm sure if you can split a thread into the taunting area it wouldnt take you two shakes of a lions tail to prove your original point, right buddy?

I asked him to back up his statement. At least he should have been able to provide a link to support his claim. He has not done it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=602280&postcount=5

Don’t throw specific statements out if you can’t or won’t back them up.

Don't presume to dictate to me. I'll say what I want, when I want, where I want. Questions?

I made my statement. I stand by it, even if it was in fun. Obviously, some of you need to reexamine your actual worth to the world -- you damned-sure aren't anywhere near as important as you think you are. While you're at it, run down to the store and purchase yourself a sense of humor.

Quitre simply, if someone is saying my statement is incorrect, it is encumbent on that person to provide the evidence to support their claim. It is not encumbent on me. Yet every so often, we go through this same crap.

I asked him to back up his statement. At least he should have been able to provide a link to support his claim. He has not done it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=602280&postcount=5

having re-read my the initial posts, I don't see what your malfunction is. I explained myself pretty clearly. A second-grader could understand.

What's baffling is the big fucking deal a few weanies are trying to make out of nothing. Figures though ... you seem like the kind that laughs at only your own jokes.

Quitre simply, if someone is saying my statement is incorrect, it is encumbent on that person to provide the evidence to support their claim. It is not encumbent on me. Yet every so often, we go through this same crap.

I proved that the post is not there. Now it is your turn to prove me wrong.
Ha ha ha.

I don't necessarily disagree with you that his expressed beliefs are/were fair game. But as matts points out, one poster was absolutely giddy over his death. That isn't what I'd call scrutinizing the man's beliefs in an objective discussion.

saying that I hoped his trip to hell was a short one and his stay there a long one is hardly being "absolutely giddy over his death". The comment was made post mortem and I still believe that his hateful divisive attitudes expressed throughout his life have not earned him a spot in heaven....but how do I know? I am still living. IF I am deemed worthy of entrance into heaven, and if I find Jerry Falwell there when I get there, I will be, no doubt, surprised, but then I will immediately engage him in some fruitful and animated political discourse.

saying that I hoped his trip to hell was a short one and his stay there a long one is hardly being "absolutely giddy over his death". The comment was made post mortem and I still believe that his hateful divisive attitudes expressed throughout his life have not earned him a spot in heaven....but how do I know? I am still living. IF I am deemed worthy of entrance into heaven, and if I find Jerry Falwell there when I get there, I will be, no doubt, surprised, but then I will immediately engage him in some fruitful and animated political discourse.

IIRC, you are Christian, are you not? I could be wrong, but I would think that would preclude your being a "Christian-hater," would it not?

I didn't point out any names. As I've already stated, this started out tongue-in-cheek. Seems the overly-sensitive want to make it something else.

"But as matts points out, one poster was absolutely giddy over his death"

Matts pointed to a specific post by me.

And it is in keeping with this thread that Matts points to a comment by you and you respond to me.:lol:

no...I responded to you, when you said:

But as matts points out, one poster was absolutely giddy over his death. That isn't what I'd call scrutinizing the man's beliefs in an objective discussion.

Forum List

Back