Evangelicals warn Trump

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Looks like they are finally getting tired of his never ending scandals!

Nation’s Evangelicals Warn They’ll Only Give Trump 1 Or 2 Hundred More Mulligans

U.S.—The vast majority of the nation’s evangelical Christians stressed Friday that they were “this close” to abandoning their support of Donald Trump as they coped with a seemingly endless string of moral scandals surrounding the president.

“I swear, if 197 or so more egregious moral failings come to light, I am DONE supporting this guy,” one evangelical from Idaho declared, drawing a clear line in the sand. “

Nation's Evangelicals Warn They'll Only Give Trump 1 Or 2 Hundred More Mulligans

I had a Trump supporter tell me that,” Trump has been forgiven!” In a deep voice.

I'm sure they'll support the Democratic abortionists. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sure they'll support the Democratic abortionists. :abgg2q.jpg:

You mean compared to the pro birth people that could careless about the infant once its born?
So the solution to any children living in poverty is to kill 'em. Cool!

The pro birth people I know do a lot to help struggling families. It's not always through the government.

ALERT—ALERT-ALERT

Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR

This is the sad truth, even if his actions get’s many American’s killed it is worth it; so Trump believes
:)-

• Banned
ALERT—ALERT-ALERT

Trump is trying to start a war in the Middle East because he believes he cannot be removed while at WAR

This is the sad truth, even if his actions get’s many American’s killed it is worth it; so Trump believes
:)-
Good, hoping the democrats all get killed.

Forum List

Back