Evangelicals v global warming

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070118/ap_on_sc/evangelicals_global_warming
"God will judge us for destroying the Creation. Therefore, we as evangelicals have a responsibility to be even more vigilant than others," Cizik told a news conference.

Am I the only one who thinks it is incredibly arrogant to assume that man can destroy God's creation?

"We discovered that we were both speaking from our hearts and our minds. We found that we really like each other," he said.

What the heck do hearts have to do with science?!? Science is supposed to be analytical. It's supposed to be based in fact, not emotion.

Its the very emotion of this "science" which makes me believe that its all junk science. And conservatives are the ones accused of fearmongering.

There actually a small but concerted movement among evangelicals to be more environmentally aware, precisely because we were put in charge of God's creation. This movement extends from people who recycle to far-left Christian environmentalists, so it's hard to define it in contemporary political terms, but it's growing.

There actually a small but concerted movement among evangelicals to be more environmentally aware, precisely because we were put in charge of God's creation. This movement extends from people who recycle to far-left Christian environmentalists, so it's hard to define it in contemporary political terms, but it's growing.

There is a difference between being good stewards and being an environmental wacko and i dislike liberals hijacking faith to support their psycho theories.

Forum List

Back