Evan Bayh Signs With Fox

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Evan Bayh: Evan Bayh hired as Fox News contributor - fox59.com

Indianapolis Former U.S. Senator Evan Bayh has found himself a new job. Fox News announced Monday the have signed Bayh to become a contributor to the network.

Bayh will be a commentator and political analyst across all of Fox News' platforms. Bayh served as Governor of Indiana from 1989 to 1997 and then as a U.S. Senator representing the Hoosier State from 1999 until last year when he decided not to seek re-election. Bayh also considered a run for president in 2008 but ultimately decided against it.

I wish they would hire Zell Miller. He would of slapped the shit out of the idiot Anthony Weenie.

:lol:

This is Fox's idea of balance, right? Hire a Democrat?

What happened? Zell Miller wasn't available? :lol:

You are illustrating the way hatred gets in the way of intellect, carbine. Is the left even capable of understanding the difference between news analysis and news anchors aka reporters? Miller will be an analyst. Matthews pretends to be a reporter. Stephenopolis was Clinton's top advisor and he pretends to be an unbiased reporter. Fox bends over backwards offering opposing viewpoints on political issues. Lefties hate Juan Williams because he hired on to FOX and they don't understand that he still contributes a liberal opinion. I wish ABC, CBS, NBC CNN, NPR and the rest would admit that their alleged reporting is in fact nothing but spin and left wing opinion.

You are illustrating the way hatred gets in the way of intellect, carbine. Is the left even capable of understanding the difference between news analysis and news anchors aka reporters? Miller will be an analyst. Matthews pretends to be a reporter. Stephenopolis was Clinton's top advisor and he pretends to be an unbiased reporter. Fox bends over backwards offering opposing viewpoints on political issues. Lefties hate Juan Williams because he hired on to FOX and they don't understand that he still contributes a liberal opinion. I wish ABC, CBS, NBC CNN, NPR and the rest would admit that their alleged reporting is in fact nothing but spin and left wing opinion.

It truly is amazing how easily the leftwingers just buy into this hatred lock stock and barrel. I haven't met one yet who showed the slightest bit of objectivity. it's just as if they'd all been brain washed.

Last edited:

Matthews does not pretend to be a reporter.

Getting Evan Bayh as any semblance of a representative of the Democratic Party is like getting Olympia Snowe to represent the Republican party.

Foxnews is a propaganda machine plain and simple.

Fair and Balanced.

:eusa_pray:

Right. And I guess that would make MSNBC "fair & balanced" too?
Sorry, anyone with an objective mind would know that neither Fox News or MSNBC offer unbiased presentations. That's why I avoid both like the plague.
If someone wants to be a sheeple, that's their right. Not a smart right, but damn it,,,it's their right!

On Fox you hear both sides of the story, on MSNBC? Not so much.

Forum List

Back