Evan Bayh Out!

Bayh-dum-dum-dum-dum, another one bites the dust. Bayh-dum-dum-dum-dum, another one bites the dust. Another one bites, another one bites, another one bites the dust. :lol:

Partisan gridlock, Senator...when you had 60 votes, you're calling it partisan gridlock? :lol: :lol:

Funny part is that the Democrats have until Friday to get someone to replace him in the primary. :lol:

takes em that long to have a bowel movment

Bayh was actually a somewhat Conservative Democrat who was stabbed in the back too many times by the partisan nutters in his own party. Harry Reid shooting down the recent Bi-Partisan Jobs Bill was the last straw for the man. I consider myself an Independent so i can say that Bayh was actually a pretty good Congressman. He will likely be missed.

i thought at one time he was good too.....but lately when i heard comments by him.....he was moving from Cons./Moderate territory to the left of them....but your right ....Im sure that Skank Pelosi and Reid figure in there somewhere.....

Bye - Bye, Bayh. :lol:

There's a lot of time between now and then. When the going get's tough...

Seems like the smart Democrats would rather lay down for the count then to get beat up in the up-coming elections. Wonder who will be the next to toss in the towel????? I think it's pretty funny. Rats leaving the sinking ship...

Bye - Bye, Bayh. :lol:

There's a lot of time between now and then. When the going get's tough...

When the going get's tough

0bamasealix2.jpg

Bayh was probably the last reasonable & sane Democrat left. This will definitely hurt the Democratic Party and possibly the country as well.

Face it folks... the Dems are in HUGE trouble....

Some of us recognize meltdowns by the numbers. Others react by making polls picking who the opposition should vote for or another thread about evil Cheney or Palin.

It must suck to be those that were high on Obama and AGW last fall. :eusa_whistle:

Only an idiot would have a clear majority and claim "gridlock"

Or, only Joe Biden would come out and lay claim to an Iraq victory... you know, the war Joe Biden said "can't be won"

WTF is wrong with these people?

Some of us recognize meltdowns by the numbers. Others react by making polls picking who the opposition should vote for or another thread about evil Cheney or Palin.

It must suck to be those that were high on Obama and AGW last fall. :eusa_whistle:

No doubt, these dummies have pissed away a ton of political capital on useless crap that the public wants no part of... unbelievable.

No doubt, these dummies have pissed away a ton of political capital on useless crap that the public wants no part of... unbelievable.

i want all that $$$ returned before they leave office !!!!

Only an idiot would have a clear majority and claim "gridlock"

Or, only Joe Biden would come out and lay claim to an Iraq victory... you know, the war Joe Biden said "can't be won"

WTF is wrong with these people?

I think you are blaming the wrong people....

DO not blame those that speak the words...blame those that believe them.

Yea i don't think anyone could have predicted this monumental & catastrophic Democrat meltdown. How could Reid & Pelosi have blown a Super Majority so badly? They have absolutely nothing to show for. They really have presided over the worst U.S. Congress in our history. Bayh was actually a pretty reasonable Democrat. Reid really stabbed him in the back when he killed the recent Bi-Partisan Jobs Bill. I think that was it for Bayh. This really is an incredible loss for the Democratic Party. Bayh will be missed.

Yea i don't think anyone could have predicted this monumental & catastrophic Democrat meltdown. How could Reid & Pelosi have blown a Super Majority so badly? They have absolutely nothing to show for. They really have presided over the worst U.S. Congress in our history. Bayh was actually a pretty reasonable Democrat. Reid really stabbed him in the back when he killed the recent Bi-Partisan Jobs Bill. I think that was it for Bayh. This really is an incredible loss for the Democratic Party. Bayh will be missed.
Bayh didn't even inform Reid of his intentions. It's S.O.P. to inform the majority leader of ones intentions before making it public.

That speaks volumes as to what Bayh thinks of Reid and his dem constituents in congress. In fact, he pretty much let it be known in his news conference.

The dem's are imploding.

Bayh didn't even inform Reid of his intentions. It's S.O.P. to inform the majority leader of ones intentions before making it public.
Can't blame Evan Bayh for that one, I wouldn't want to talk to Harry Reid if I didn't have to either, Although I and my fellow Nevadans will be sending Harry a message this November, perhaps we'll add a P.S. to let him know Evan Bayh will be leaving with him. ;)

Can't blame Evan Bayh for that one, I wouldn't want to talk to Harry Reid if I didn't have to either, Although I and my fellow Nevadans will be sending Harry a message this November, perhaps we'll add a P.S. to let him know Evan Bayh will be leaving with him. ;)

Not if the tea party and GOP have anything to do with it. :lol:

Figures, one of the top guys who should go may stay.

Forum List

Back