Evan Bayh Out!

Thank Christ.

Bayh was one of the worst members of the Senate, Democrat or Republican. He is the epitome of a sleazy, vote to the highest bidder, corrupt and unscrupulous fuck.

It'll take a particularly awful Republican to do more damage than he did.

Bayh was going to be held accountable for voting for the Porkulus rip off, so enough with the sugar coating. They are all running for the hills now. Some are old and need to retire. Some just plain suck and were seeing threats from the voters. Others, like Judd Gregg, will sorely be missed. One of the best people in government.

He made no such thing "clear." What he made clear was that he's fed up with the stupid gridlock. Now who's currently to blame for that? He's pissed off at the whole process, and, as he CLEARLY stated, Congress being run by ideological [bullshit] instead of attempting to solve problems.

he made it crystal clear the craps are the reason he's leaving
Just his unwillingness to inform Reid of his intentions clearly sends a message to the dem's.

____

Thank you for trying to point out the obvious to some in here who appear incapable and/or unwilling to recognize the intent of Bayh's surprise declaration - he has zero respect for the Democrat leadership and intentionally left them hanging. There will be more information coming out soon regarding tensions between figures such as Bayh and Senate leader Harry Reid - as well as growing distrust of the Obama White House's ability to actually lead in any real capacity.

Bayh's disgust rests primarily with his own party. He expects to have to battle with Republicans on certain issues, but not to have to constantly battle with the hard core far left idealogues that have overtaken his party and run DC for the last three years...

he made it crystal clear the craps are the reason he's leaving
Just his unwillingness to inform Reid of his intentions clearly sends a message to the dem's.

____

Thank you for trying to point out the obvious to some in here who appear incapable and/or unwilling to recognize the intent of Bayh's surprise declaration - he has zero respect for the Democrat leadership and intentionally left them hanging. There will be more information coming out soon regarding tensions between figures such as Bayh and Senate leader Harry Reid - as well as growing distrust of the Obama White House's ability to actually lead in any real capacity.

Bayh's disgust rests primarily with his own party. He expects to have to battle with Republicans on certain issues, but not to have to constantly battle with the hard core far left idealogues that have overtaken his party and run DC for the last three years...

I love it when people can see the future.

Am I gonna be a millionaire?

____

I love it when people can see the future.

Am I gonna be a millionaire?

See the future?

I am the future kid - and once again, what I drop in here is what is coming down the pike.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back